Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I love how people think I get all mad. Quite frankly I couldn't give two fucks about anything on the internet. Seems most people don't follow this excellent piece of advice. I just like to fuck with people, it's fun and funny.

DoubleeDee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah you guys know what? THIS topic is very stupid in my idea. I think it should be closed, and a better and funnier, and level of GBAtemp's humor should be more approached to its level.
Everyone has a different sense of humour, I find this hilarious the way you all are getting mad over something so litte.
Chill the fuck out, this isnt reality its the fucking internet.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah you guys know what? THIS topic is very stupid in my idea. I think it should be closed, and a better and funnier, and level of GBAtemp's humor should be more approached to its level.
Everyone has a different sense of humour, I find this hilarious the way you all are getting mad over something so litte.
Im not mad, you are I believe. I just think your being a huge idiot at the moment. The Topic you made in the EoF is not "fun" or "games".

DoubleeDee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im not mad, you are I believe. I just think your being a huge idiot at the moment. The Topic you made in the EoF is not "fun" or "games".
What exactly would I be mad over ?
And for one, I didnt ask anyone to comment on my topic, you did out of your own will. So please dont bitch and cry,

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no this is more of a "how can I piss people off" thread. This is worse than my threads.

Reactions: 1 person

DoubleeDee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no this is more of a "how can I piss people off" thread. This is worse than my threads.
I didnt try and piss anyone off. Judging from the title of this topic, I didnt even attempt to troll anyone.
Please find something I said that shows I tried to piss someone off.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, first of all you were not swearing, second of all, when a person is mad on a forum they go into swearing mode. And on a forum, if someone makes a thread, there is always going to be a comment. And seriously stop using the way of your font, for some reason, I apologize to NeoSupaMario now. I'm very sorry NSM.

This sort of reminds me of

Friday> Rebecca black > hatred > Hot Problems > Double Take > Hatred > Love > to rebecca black.

As for you DoubleeDee =
jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-u-mad-bro-22a51e.jpg

NeoSupaMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... And seriously stop using the way of your font, for some reason, I apologize to NeoSupaMario now. I'm very sorry NSM.

Friday> Rebecca black > hatred > Hot Problems > Double Take > Hatred > Love > to rebecca black.
Maybe DoubleDee IS Rebecca Black!!!!

And thnx 4 the apology.

DoubleeDee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, first of all you were not swearing, second of all, when a person is mad on a forum they go into swearing mode. And on a forum, if someone makes a thread, there is always going to be a comment. And seriously stop using the way of your font, for some reason, I apologize to NeoSupaMario now. I'm very sorry NSM.

As for you DoubleeDee =
I began swearing because it seems most of you who are commenting here dont have lives, getting angry because I made a topic you all CHOSE to comment on.
And if I recall at the start of this topic some douche started being rude to me because im from Hackney... Seriously ?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... And seriously stop using the way of your font, for some reason, I apologize to NeoSupaMario now. I'm very sorry NSM.

And thnx 4 the apology.
Ye, Im'a start ignoring this topic, its becoming a mess, as this person DoubleeDee is creating.

DoubleeDee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

And thnx 4 the apology.
Ye, Im'a start ignoring this topic, its becoming a mess, as this person DoubleeDee is creating.
VICTORY IS MINEEE !!! !!!

NeoSupaMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As for you DoubleeDee =
I began swearing because it seems most of you who are commenting here dont have lives, getting angry because I made a topic you all CHOSE to comment on.
And if I recall at the start of this topic some douche started being rude to me because im from Hackney... Seriously ?

DoubleeDee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

As for you DoubleeDee =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.