Review DLDI Tutorial

Frankula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really need help with my ds r4 card, so if you can help i would really appreciate it. So here is my story.

So i downloaded the DLDI patch for my R4 card and i patched my homebrew that needed patching via the right click application. Any time i try to connect to the internet (with dsMaps, aim, msn, dsOrganize), it didn't work. So i tried looking into it. I tried to open a homebrew app with dsOrganize but a message came up saying that it could not open the application because it needed "to be patched with DLDI". So i said, "well i know i patched it, maybe that right click application just doesn't work for me." So i downloaded the Win32 application. I patched the files again and it continues to not work or connect to the internet. Can somebody please help me?

If it makes any difference i am using a DS Phat and i do not have any slot 2 hardware.

Also i forgot to state that when i search for a connection with dsOrganize, my network does show up. And it doesnt really matter cause i have already connected to Mario Kart WIFI (just to make sure i've done it earlier today as well). Also Everything i've patched seems to work otherwise - and by that i mean i can save files, create, and load. I'm really not sure whats wrong....

Please help, i would really appreciate it.

bjmh777

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks. This really helped me.
gbasp.gif

BiiPiiGii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm using a NDSTT v.1.17 which is the latest I believe. I've tried loading DSOrgonize 3.2 and Moonshell 1.72 and I'm still getting errors. The error I get form DSOrgonize is: "You haven't patched the DSOrganize with any DLDI file. The Chishm loader requires you to have a DLDI patched DSOrganize or a dldi file in your resources directory." for Chishm and for Might Max I get: Guru meditation Error! Undefined instruction! (And a bunch of numbers). From the latest Moonshell I get: "An error occured while trying to access the disc or file. Did the setup end normally? Is the "/moonshi" folder moved or deleted? Have you enabled the resume function with a media that's not supported? Do you have enough free space on your media? Please reformat the media and try again. Please try with different media from another manufacturer." I'm going to see what can be done with the things it's telling me to do. However, If there is anything else you might know please fill me in. Thank you.

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey can someone help me dldi for the ez flash vi? i need help trying to dldi animanatee and still alive. thanks

jc1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't there another DLDI patcher for Mac other than the DLDItool and DLDI Drop?

Whenever I use DLDItool I get this result.

Last login: Mon Jun 22 19:05:38
*****-Computer-4:~ *****$ /Users/*****/Desktop/dsvideo/dlditool acek.dldi dsvideo-scsd-1.10.nds
Dynamically Linked Disk Interface patch tool v1.23 by Michael Chisholm (Chishm)

Trying "acek.dldi"
Trying "/Users/*****/Desktop/dsvideo/dldi/acek.dldi"
Cannot open "acek.dldi" - No such file or directory
*****-Computer-4:~ *****$

And when I use DLDI Drop, the program opens then closes with no changes.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
iamjust said:
Which patch should I use for the M3i Zero if I wanted to manually patch something?
I guess you should use the dldi_ds.m3 file included in your SD card's SYSTEM directory (cannot promess it will work).

NOTLguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't get it. In steps 3 and 4 it says "select". How do you select the files? Sorry for being a luddite.

Regards,
Bill

1. Download a DLDI patcher from the homepage. I recommend this one.
2. Download the appropriate DLDI patch for your flash cart.
3. Select the DLDI file you want to use.
4. Select the homebrew you want to patch in the ‘binaries’ section.
5. Click ‘Patch’ and you’re done.

dldipatcher.gif

Note: EZ-Flash V users will need to use a separate DLDI patcher to make DLDI work. If you have an EZ-Flash V please use this DLDI patcher. No other files are needed, simply drag and drop the homebrew onto the exe file.
[/quote]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated