Distant Worlds

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

A young lady friend of mine just made me aware of this.

http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/dis...ds/default.aspx

And yes, I'm going. And will probably shell out the £125 for the VIP tickets so I can meet Nobuo Uematsu. The fuckin' legend of video game music. I can afford it with minimal hassle, once my 3DS is paid for that is. Just thought I'd make you guys aware of it in case anyone else was interested. First time I've seen it touring in the UK, for a start. I am so totally there. I've got a lot of the songs on my MP4 player, I'm curious to see how Prelude and One Winged Angel sound like in a proper venue. Plus I've just got to get my PSP or something signed by Uematsu. What I wouldn't give to have him write some music for one of my games.

Anyone else interested in going? Obviously don't expect many of you to pay the £125 for VIP, so note that the cheap seats are about £20-£40.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks really interesting.

Personally I probably won't have the money to go. If I however were to be asked to go with a young lady friend (although sadly I don't have any), money definitely wouldn't be much of a problem.

I was recently at a pretty good concert which had various Final Fantasy tracks conducted by the British Charles Hazlewood here in Sweden and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Derpgrammar.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just heard back from the event organiser, every ticket has been sold already. So no chance for me to meet Nobuo Uematsu. This sucks. It's not even on until November, how the hell did it sell out so quickly? The lady I spoke to suggested I check back from time to time to see if any tickets are returned, but it's not gonna happen.

So.....bollocks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol