Hacking Disk Checks?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got 3.2u firmware, preloader and all that and now i need to skip fimware update disk checks.
unsure.gif

i dont have alot of time to wait cause my bro wants to play GH and nhe doesnt wanna brick our wii.
mad.gif

so is there a wad or dol to put the checks away for good?
unsure.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you installed the hacks in Preloader that stop discs check you should be fine. If you didn't install the hacks that Preloader came with then you didn't install Preloader well enough.

Starfall also stops disc update checks but Preloader is better.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you need a quick solution then just use Gecko OS(hardmod/original) or Gamma(softmod) to play the game. You should get the disc update hack in preloader eventually to work.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't like preloader all that much......... It's not a bad app but I don't have the skill to modify rebooter tools like the Gecko OS to be compatable with preloader and I do really enjoy the feature So I don't really desire to use it unless there is a hack for the tool made that can't be obtained in any other way. Which as of yet has not happened. and yes every hack that exsists in the hacks ini is able to be applied through other methods. Not as easily but still doable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over