Dishonored 2 Launch Trailer

The 11th of November is approaching, which means Bethesda's Dishonored 2 is nearly ready to be played. The game will be releasing for PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. Check out the video above to see the trailer for the game's story.

Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2, the next chapter in the award-winning Dishonored saga by Arkane Studios. As either Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca – a once-dazzling coastal city that holds the key to restoring Emily to power. Armed with the mark of the Outsider and powerful new supernatural abilities, hunt down your enemies and forever alter the fate of the Empire.

*Anyone who pre-orders Dishonored 2 will be able to play the game a day early before the official worldwide release in addition to receiving a free digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition - the original critically-acclaimed game in the series, which won more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ Awards, plus all of its add-on content.

:arrow: Official Site

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Loving it so far, about 2 hours in. the FOV and weird sensitivity on the console version makes me feel a bit motion sick, but it's great fun. Currently doing a high chaos route, then will switch characters and do low chaos. Stabby stabby~

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hear all, Hear all, join the stab fest its fun for the whole family.
You little boy would you like to stab? or you, my beautiful lady might you want to take a stab?
Hear all, Hear all, it is stab fest tonight lots of thrills and screams to see and hear unless stabbed in the eye or ear.

Reactions: Chary

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Firs ttime I saw it as an ad on my tv, I though it was a movie, because graphics were so amazing, I though they were real people...
But now, I don't know, they look like ordinary 3d model from today

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hear all, Hear all, join the stab fest its fun for the whole family.
You little boy would you like to stab? or you, my beautiful lady might you want to take a stab?
Hear all, Hear all, it is stab fest tonight lots of thrills and screams to see and hear unless stabbed in the eye or ear.
I see you're not trying the "no killing" route :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==