OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v6.5.0

What's new?
  • Animated icons from DSi-Enhanced games (and a DS game translation of mine) now animate like they would on the DSi Menu on DSi, and 3DS HOME Menu on 3DS!
    (For assumingly a few games, icon frames that don't use the first palette line will not be shown.)
  • For some ROM hacks and translations of DSi-Enhanced games, a fixed banner built into TWLoader will be used.
    These apply to:
    • Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow (English Translation)
    • Pokemon Blaze Black
    • Pokemon Volt White
    If you already have these icons before this TWLoader release, delete the icons at "sd:/_nds/twloader/bnricons".
  • Welcome screen added for first-time users!
  • Only show selected game's box art in 3DS HOME theme.
  • Replaced DSi L/R button shoulders in 3DS HOME theme with 3DS button shoulders.
  • Fine print added below pseudo-HDR logo.
  • Donor ROM options removed for SDK5 games.
Bug fixes
  • akMenu/Wood theme: Long filenames no longer cause some text or icons to not show.
  • akMenu/Wood theme: Fixed game counter in 100s being out of bounds.
  • 3DS theme: Fixed No cartridge text being out of text bubble.
  • Fixed bottom screen cutting to black during DS/DSi boot screen fade out, if appeared before ROM select.
Known bugs
  • DSi-Enhanced games added from flashcard via the Add Games menu, do not have their icons animated.

Can anyone tell me how to correctly place the nds-bootstrap file in the _nds folder? Along with getting all my roms to show up. For some reason only 20 out of 30 roms are showing in the menu.
You can update nds-bootstrap in TWLoader settings. Also, Press L or R to switch pages.

Yagui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's normal. It's due to the configured load size limit and arm9/arm7 latency.
As for Kirby Super Star Ultra, try the USA or JAP ROM.
i'm using the USA ROM. does a larger micro SD class 10 helps in the speed? because its really annoying playing pokemon with 1 minute lag in every new environment i get

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using the USA ROM. does a larger micro SD class 10 helps in the speed? because its really annoying playing pokemon with 1 minute lag in every new environment i get
SD card type doesn't affect speed.
Also, try updating bootstrap, and make sure your ROM isn't trimmed.

Yagui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sounds like they're not trimmed then.
Trimming is when ROMs have their padding at the end taken out.
is there any method to run my pokemon without it being so laggy? its almost impossible to play waiting 2 minutes at each load

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any method to run my pokemon without it being so laggy? its almost impossible to play waiting 2 minutes at each load
This tool is still in development, so if you want a smooth experience, give it a lot of time, we may have a bootstrap that cam play them smoothly at some point in the future.

Yagui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This tool is still in development, so if you want a smooth experience, give it a lot of time, we may have a bootstrap that cam play them smoothly at some point in the future.
at least its not only my games that are taking too long to load, right? it makes me more calm kkkkkkk

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask the current version of Twloader and the bootstrap?
i tried to updating it with the launcher itself but it crashes when i try to update the whole thing

Yagui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can someone help me? i changed my micro sd into a new and larger one, the last one had the homebrew, fbi and stuff like that. can i somehow transfer it? cause the new SD doesnt show to be homebrewed

Yagui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can someone help me? i changed my micro sd into a new and larger one, the last one had the homebrew, fbi and stuff like that. can i somehow transfer it? cause the new SD doesnt show to be homebrewed

Camm

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all,

Hoping I'm not missing the bleedingly obvious. Setting up Slotcard loading on a Supercard DSTWO Plus (of which after searching around a tonne saw should work with TWLoader as its essentially a DST just with some expanded cache).

Anyway, tl;dr - following the guide from github, I go to do Step 3 - extract "flashcardsdroot (flashcardnamehere)" folders to the flashcard's microSD card root, however there is only a folder for the SCONE, and no SCTWO. I've tried using the SCONE folder, however that results in a white screen when selecting add game in step 6 (including with Slot 1 Reset option selected and Supercard DSTWO selected as the flashcard).

Am I missing the bleeding obvious that there should be a folder specifically for the DSTWO? Or am I doing something stupid?

Any help much appreciated :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Hoping I'm not missing the bleedingly obvious. Setting up Slotcard loading on a Supercard DSTWO Plus (of which after searching around a tonne saw should work with TWLoader as its essentially a DST just with some expanded cache).

Anyway, tl;dr - following the guide from github, I go to do Step 3 - extract "flashcardsdroot (flashcardnamehere)" folders to the flashcard's microSD card root, however there is only a folder for the SCONE, and no SCTWO. I've tried using the SCONE folder, however that results in a white screen when selecting add game in step 6 (including with Slot 1 Reset option selected and Supercard DSTWO selected as the flashcard).

Am I missing the bleeding obvious that there should be a folder specifically for the DSTWO? Or am I doing something stupid?

Any help much appreciated :)
You missed the DSTWO .7z pack itself.

Camm

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You missed the DSTWO .7z pack itself.

The DS Game Forwarder pack (SC DSTWO).7z? That one is inline atm. I thought you also needed from TWLoader.7z\flashcardsdroot ((use with contents from -all- ) DSTT, R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC, SC DSONE)\ a SCTWO folder?

So i.e.

I download DS Game Forwarder pack (SC DSTWO).7z, which contains a _dstwo folder. That is copied to the SD card.
In TWLoader.zip I copy the files in TWLoader.7z\flashcardsdroot (all)\ which also contains a _dstwo folder as well as GBARunner2.nds and SR.TWLDR to the root of my sd card.
When browsing TWLoader.7z\flashcardsdroot ((use with contents from -all- ) DSTT, R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC, SC DSONE)\ , I cannot copy any files here as there is no SC DSTWO folder

At this point I've tried not copying any files at this step, and copying the DSONE files with no joy either way.

I assume when you say DSTWO.7z pack your referring the DS Game Forwarder Pack and not another file?

Thanks for your help Robz8, must get tiring helping the masses...

Cheers

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 215

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS Game Forwarder pack (SC DSTWO).7z? That one is inline atm. I thought you also needed from TWLoader.7z\flashcardsdroot ((use with contents from -all- ) DSTT, R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC, SC DSONE)\ a SCTWO folder?

So i.e.

I download DS Game Forwarder pack (SC DSTWO).7z, which contains a _dstwo folder. That is copied to the SD card.
In TWLoader.zip I copy the files in TWLoader.7z\flashcardsdroot (all)\ which also contains a _dstwo folder as well as GBARunner2.nds and SR.TWLDR to the root of my sd card.
When browsing TWLoader.7z\flashcardsdroot ((use with contents from -all- ) DSTT, R4i Gold, R4i-SDHC, SC DSONE)\ , I cannot copy any files here as there is no SC DSTWO folder

At this point I've tried not copying any files at this step, and copying the DSONE files with no joy either way.

I assume when you say DSTWO.7z pack your referring the DS Game Forwarder Pack and not another file?

Thanks for your help Robz8, must get tiring helping the masses...

Cheers
Yes, "DS Game Forwarder Pack (Supercard DSTWO)".
The DSTWO(+) isn't a DSTT clone, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol