Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Known bug.
  • DSTT loading is not fixed.
Should've also put R4i-SDHC as well.
Oh, thanks! Is there a release with which it is working, or did this never work?
Is this a thing you are working on, or is it rather low priority for you?
Thanks for your work!

kindacozi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I attempt to launch TWLoader, it checks for updates, attempts to update and then returns to the home menu... Repeatedly...
(Even after re-installation)
Any Help? :P

Perska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I can no longer change the notification LED color to -1,-1,-1; choosing cancel for all color sets them all to 0.
Also, the "No Cartridge" and "Settings" text are no longer centered.
Can't provide screenshots as of now.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can no longer change the notification LED color to -1,-1,-1; choosing cancel for all color sets them all to 0.
Also, the "No Cartridge" and "Settings" text are no longer centered.
Can't provide screenshots as of now.
As already noted, some text are off-center.
Also, I don't think you can cancel setting an LED color.

NTE78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Know why romhacks don't seem to load although the original game is supported? Other than that I see a lot of potential in this and I can't wait for more titles to be supported!

Last edited by NTE78,

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get anything to load, trying to add new games or launch a game has it go through the process where it starts to load, but it then stays on a white screen on the top screen with a black screen on the bottom screen, and it never ends up finishing loading. Tried reinstalling and using fresh copies of all the files. Using an R4i Gold RTS, which should still be supported according to the version notes.

Last edited by Helix Fossil,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get anything to load, trying to add new games or launch a game has it go through the process where it starts to load, but it then stays on a white screen on the top screen with a black screen on the bottom screen, and it never ends up finishing loading. Tried reinstalling and using fresh copies of all the files. Using an R4i Gold RTS, which should still be supported according to the version notes.
I couldn't confirm if it was still working, due to me not owning that flashcard.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem. When I started TWLoader, it says downloading twloader, updating bootstrap, then stays on a black screen with the twloader logo on it. Then it crashes after about 3 mins. I decided to go and update both the cia and side nand via the qr code. But after that, it still says downloading twloader and bootstrap and freezes and crashes. What am I doing wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem. When I started TWLoader, it says downloading twloader, updating bootstrap, then stays on a black screen with the twloader logo on it. Then it crashes after about 3 mins. I decided to go and update both the cia and side nand via the qr code. But after that, it still says downloading twloader and bootstrap and freezes and crashes. What am I doing wrong?
Nothing. There's a bug that returned in the latest version. For now, in settings.ini, set AUTODOWNLOAD (in [FRONTEND]) to 0.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh... so is there any way this hack will ever be able to run all DS games the way a flashcart can?
nds-bootstrap, which is the backend, will be improved soon. Next version of nds-bootstrap will have prefetch added to hopefully improve loading speeds.

alexg1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds-bootstrap, which is the backend, will be improved soon. Next version of nds-bootstrap will have prefetch added to hopefully improve loading speeds.
nice...

But I don't want to sound like an ass, or that I'm rushing you guys or anything. I'm no programmer so I don't know how tough this is, but I'd just like to know if perfect compatibility is something that we can look forward to in the future...

In any case, I'll be trying this thing out now...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice...

But I don't want to sound like an ass, or that I'm rushing you guys or anything. I'm no programmer so I don't know how tough this is, but I'd just like to know if perfect compatibility is something that we can look forward to in the future...

In any case, I'll be trying this thing out now...
In the future, it should run as good as a retail cart, or close to a retail cart.

Reactions: renhei

alexg1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, just tried Super Mario 64 DS and it actually works. This is pretty cool to be running DS games on a 2DS without a flashcard. Can't wait for higher compatibility.

Akrosmex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm impressed by your patience with all the people, that ask questions.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol +1