Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienMerc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a stupid question, but what's preventing certain games like the KH games on ds and many others (sorry for the very apparent bias towards kingdom hearts) from working?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a stupid question, but what's preventing certain games like the KH games on ds and many others (sorry for the very apparent bias towards kingdom hearts) from working?
A THUMB version of the patched card read isn't implemented.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nvm even the flashcarda arent loading i think its the loader
Don't think so.
What's your flashcard?

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a temporal solution:
a) create a file and name it "log" and put it on SD:\_nds\twloader.
b) edit settings.ini and modify autodownload value from 1 to 0
What if the autodownload settings are set to 0 and it still downloads boxart?
Do I just delete the log config file and create a new?

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to be sure here, I formated my 64GB card with cluster 32 size.

Same issue, my loading times for MKDS are probably very bad, i never got more then a white screen, but i also never waited more then 3 min.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the updates so far. Just a question, now that the "original cartridge required to load unsupported flashcard" is currently implemented, will there be in the future a feature to no longer require an original cartridge, instead dumping the necessary data from it in order to load the unsupported NDS cartridges, and maybe finally loading the banners and icons from those carts? Just giving an idea, unless there's an explanation of why this can't be possible. Keep up the good work, either way.

Last edited by MushGuy,

Ryan-H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've uninstalled (and reinstalled) both the twloader and tw sideloader, replaced all of the files of _nds, and the only thing that has changed for me is that I see the health & safety warning, before the bottom screen then turns black, and I get the error:

Now booting bootstrap
running sd:/ _nds/release-bootstrap.nds with 1 parameters. Start failed. Error 1
Press start...

Then, after I push start, I get "bootstrap not found Press start..."

Which of course doesn't make sense since it is there...and it just dumps me at the power off screen (or push home to go back to the home menu)...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've uninstalled (and reinstalled) both the twloader and tw sideloader, replaced all of the files of _nds, and the only thing that has changed for me is that I see the health & safety warning, before the bottom screen then turns black, and I get the error:

Now booting bootstrap
running sd:/ _nds/release-bootstrap.nds with 1 parameters. Start failed. Error 1
Press start...

Which of course doesn't make sense since it is there...and it just dumps me at the power off screen (or push home to go back to the home menu)...
Install or update the bootstraps in the settings screen.

Reactions: Ryan-H

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg

Now booting bootstrap
Press start...

You need to install bootstrap by going to the settings menu and pressing the X and Y buttons

EDIT ninja'd

Reactions: Ryan-H

Animacioneskk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In the last Twloader update, i can't run games like SM64DS, it stays with the white screen, any idea of what's the problem?

bakawun

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
The next stable/official release will include bootstrap in the 7z file again for offline installs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I've been fighting with Windows 10's laughably awful Bluetooth bs trying to connect my Switch...