• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 146

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Whoops, forgot to list that! Luma, on latest. I tried reinstalling twl_side multiple times; I used an old version of FBI on Luma to do it on NAND, and tried both a more current version of FBI and Manager for EmuNAND (and it looks like it installs, as the MB drops and says "install complete"). However, if I tried to install twl_side to "SD" via the old FBI, I would get an error. Games I tried included Sonic Rush (US), Sonic Chronicles (US), Endless Frontier (US), Lost Evolution (an early "patched" one; not the recent patch being made), and Xenosaga I & II (Jap).

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Whoops, forgot to list that! Luma, on latest. I tried reinstalling twl_side multiple times; I used an old version of FBI on Luma to do it on NAND, and tried both a more current version of FBI and Manager for EmuNAND (and it looks like it installs, as the MB drops and says "install complete"). However, if I tried to install twl_side to "SD" via the old FBI, I would get an error. Games I tried included Sonic Rush (US), Sonic Chronicles (US), Endless Frontier (US), Lost Evolution (an early "patched" one; not the recent patch being made), and Xenosaga I & II (Jap).
The games you tried currently don't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Robz8 this flashcard is compatible?
Yes.

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those interested, I made a .bat file to rename the boxart files provided by Link_of_Hyrule. I honestly don't know how accurate the names are along with regions, I got the file names off a certain website set in paradise. But anyway, just save the .bat file in the same folder where you've extracted the pics from the .zip file and then run it and wait for it to finish. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B80igj-F1GjIX1FpWFpid1BUSkU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya