RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
super bomberman and Castlevania are white screening for me on latest release. Any suggestions?
Update bootstrap and TWLNAND side.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On his it just white screens after displaying the dsi bootscreen, on mine it loads up the games (we have mostly been using sm64 for testing since we know it works), we are both using the exact same roms aswell
Try copying the bootstrap nds and ini files from your SD Card to his SD Card.

Ash4093

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update bootstrap and TWLNAND side.

Try copying the bootstrap nds and ini files from your SD Card to his SD Card.

I was in the process of doing that when you posted after realising that we haven't tried it yet, though it was suggested hours ago by me, oops, thankfully it worked, i can't believe we hadn't done it yet, thanks for the replies, sorry to have been a nuicence, still also a bit confused about why his was working on the last update and then stopped though, anyway, thanks heaps for the replies one again :-)

FarisFelix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Does the HOME Menu music still play when you launch DSiWare/DS game in HOME Menu? If so, you might need to restore a NAND backup.
So what should i do?Backup all my data. Restore nand. Then go through the guide again and then restore my backups?

D

Deleted User

so I can't seem to get rom donor to work. there is nothing telling me that I set the app. does it need to be a cartridge. but then again click select on cartridge does nothing. I'm setting mkds as rom donor. and then trying to run kirby superstar. which should work. (course if you look at your game list now,it doesn't even mention kirby. somebody deleted your list, or a big chunk of it.)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I can't seem to get rom donor to work. there is nothing telling me that I set the app. does it need to be a cartridge. but then again click select on cartridge does nothing. I'm setting mkds as rom donor. and then trying to run kirby superstar. which should work. (course if you look at your game list now,it doesn't even mention kirby. somebody deleted your list, or a big chunk of it.)
None of the list was deleted.

D

Deleted User

None of the list was deleted.
so how do I get kirby working. it says to use arm donor path. and I'm setting mkds as donor yet once the game actually launches. the game won't work as it says cannot read data in game.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a lot and keeps showing the message "failed to load data"
Set a game with save working, as donor rom.
so how do I get kirby working. it says to use arm donor path. and I'm setting mkds as donor yet once the game actually launches. the game won't work as it says cannot read data in game.
Is bootstrap up-to-date?

D

Deleted User

Is bootstrap up-to-date?
pretty sure. let me test that.

Is bootstrap up-to-date?
im trying the offical build again. ok now it works. but it may be because it saving to my mkds card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1