hectortillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tried.
WariWare. (E) works perfectly. And save
Pokemon Blue Rescue Team. Works. (Load times are long but it works now totally at least that i played)
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (EUR) and (USA) runs at excellent load times. But both has the same graphic glitch. Unable to see almost nothing.
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin. (E) Works. But save isnt patched yet. Shows error. Shutdown console and reinsert cartridge
Mario and Luigi. Partners in Time. Lags onto initial nintendo screen. ( for 5 minutes) and i quit the game.
Mario Party DS (EUR) not working (white screen) longed 5 minutes and i quit the game

Also I have to thanks all the programmers doing this incredoble work.:) i have. All my mi faith on you :D from now i will have more time and i will help you with all i can do for you. SOME MANY THANKS. TO ALL YOU. THANKS :D. I will continue testing ganes. And uplod my results here:)
If i can do anything for you let me know :D.

Mi o3ds is in a9lh. Twloader 2.4.1. Bootstrap 0.2.0. :) latest official release

Reactions: Killaclown

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to auto download the NDS Rom boot strap from the app or do i have to download it from github with each update and then copy to sd card? Also what is th difference between official and unofficial?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to auto download the NDS Rom boot strap from the app or do i have to download it from github with each update and then copy to sd card? Also what is th difference between official and unofficial?
Yes, it's possible to auto-update bootstrap with this.
Official is the latest release, and Unofficial is the latest commit.

Reactions: Killaclown

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's possible to auto-update bootstrap with this.
Official is the latest release, and Unofficial is the latest commit.
How do i know if it needs to be updated? It doesn't list the version like the twloader does. Also i dunno if i'm supposed to be using the one from your github or the other one with the NDSBOOTSTRAP.NDS for loading rom dumps.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i know if it needs to be updated? It doesn't list the version like the twloader does.
Check the bootstrap thread.
Also i dunno if i'm supposed to be using the one from your github or the other one with the NDSBOOTSTRAP.NDS for loading rom dumps.
I don't have a GitHub for bootstrap. Use the official version if you want stable rom loading.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is working, dumped from NTSC cart, using hourglass. Does it have to be in full or trim? It takes a long time to load though. Like 20 seconds every time the screen goes white or black. :wtf:

Check the bootstrap thread.

I don't have a GitHub for bootstrap. Use the official version if you want stable rom loading.
Okay, i installed everything and the rom loads like it should. I went to options and enable auto update boot strap and twloader, so it should always be the most recent of them both.

The guide on github said to use the file from this link.
https://github.com/ahezard/nds-bootstrap/releases

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Lerhein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im trying to load my games from a flashcard and boot fine but in the menu doesnt show the pictures just "no info" and ?:s
i put the .png files in the right path "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/bnricons/flashcard/" (in both SD card for 3ds and flashcard) but nothing.
im using the original r4 flashcard. any ideas why

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im trying to load my games from a flashcard and boot fine but in the menu doesnt show the pictures just "no info" and ?:s
i put the .png files in the right path "sdmc:/_nds/twloader/bnricons/flashcard/" (in both SD card for 3ds and flashcard) but nothing.
im using the original r4 flashcard. any ideas why
The instructions are out of date.

Reactions: Lerhein

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats games do confirm to load with 2.4.1? All the games I've tried have not worked and stop at a white screen. They are all NTSC-J games so not sure if the title not showing properly on the screen has anything to do with it (it doesn't display Japanese text, rather it displays symbols instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: cool. What games?