Hacking Disable UP/DOWN mapping on right analog stick for Monter Hunter Portable 3RD HD ver ?

kakashiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

When I try to only remap the left and right dpad to the right sick, the right stick still use up and down of the dpad. Which makes the game impossible to play because of monster hunter up and down dpad are used to change the camera view, moving camera is only left and right dpad.
Sorry for my bad english. Does anyone has an idea that the right stick does not use up and down psp dpad ?
I dont have this problem in the nonhd ver, its seems to be enabled by default in the hd ver.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for psp games on the vita you can
when you are in the game
hold PS button to open the in game psvita menu
open setting
Right stick
the pick setting you want?

I don't think you understood the question, he did remap the d-pad to the right stick succesfully... But he wants to remap only left and right buttons but not up and down, since the camera in that game is only controlled by left and right, up and down do other game actions.

@kakashiles I don't think there is an option to map half the buttons, you get the whole d-pad mapped to the stick.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Uhh...I mean, there's an option for it in the settings to just use left and right?

hGSdqmm.jpg

kakashiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I selected only right and left on the henkaku settings but in the hd version of monster hunter portable 3rd the right stick is enabled by default for the ps3/ppsspp. So its only work with the non hd ver. Its difficult to never up and down with the stick, changing the camera view all the time. I would like to know if there is a plugin that permit to disable controls in the vita ?
Or I can just use the nonhd ver because it doesnt have this feature, but the game looks very different and less good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc...