Dios-Mios

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by godreborn, Dec 23, 2016.

1. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I'm trying to get dios-mios to work with the wii-u - is that even possible? am I stuck with Nintendont? I ripped my games as dios-mios, but all I get with the wii-u is a black screen.

2. kprovost7314

kprovost7314 GBAtemp's Official Bara Master

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    In that bara manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Dios Mios isn't compatible with vWii, only original Wii hardware.

godreborn likes this.
  3. Kurausukun

Kurausukun GBAtemp Regular

Apr 6, 2014
    United States
    The Wii U doesn't even have a mios. Luckily Nintendont works very well, so you aren't out of luck.

godreborn likes this.
  4. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    how do I convert dios-mios to nintendont? btw, somehow, all of my games got unsorted (out of folder) when I updated cfg usb loader which is what I'm using. redNAND has the games sorted correctly. it's only in sysNAND. also, my dios-mios games don't seem to work on the wii either. I updated that to cfg usb loader 70r78_10. I could've sworn they worked before. this has been a disaster. :-/

5. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Last edited by VinsCool, Dec 23, 2016
    godreborn likes this.
  6. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    maybe I missed it, but I'm trying to convert dios-mios titles to Nintendont. I have multi-iso games atm, so I may or may not be able to convert them. it's been forever since I messed with the wii. :-/

7. Kurausukun

Kurausukun GBAtemp Regular

Apr 6, 2014
    United States
    What the hell do you mean "convert"? It's a GC ISO, right? I've never used dios mios before, but I just assumed it took an .iso like any other sensible loader would. Am I wrong?

godreborn likes this.
  8. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I actually don't recall. the game is displayed along with its artwork, but the game doesn't work even on the wii. I know the games worked on an earlier version with dios-mios. I have no idea what's wrong with them.

9. Erikku

Erikku GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment

Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    The channel description
    I dont ever remember there being a certain format dios-mios used (Ive used both the regular and lite versions) Ive always just used regular isos

10. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I installed Nintendont, but I have a couple questions. is there any way to boot Nintendont without having to unplug the wii u drive? also, the wii remote doesn't seem to work, but it's said to work in that Nintendont tutorial.