Hacking Dios Mios trouble

TheBraveToaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey currently I am running dios mios 2.2, reason being when I try to update to newer versions of Dios Mios I just get black screen. I am currently running the newest usb loaders such as usb loader gx r 1215 and cfg loader v70r51. All the software I use is currently up to date and I have no idea as to why I can't update Dios Mios. My external hard drive is 1 tb verbatim hard with an external power source usb 2.0 or 3.0 capable. I have my hard drive set up into 3 partitions first drive is fat 32 primary active second is wbfs and third ntsc. Currently my setup works however some of my gc don't work and I believe it's because I need to update my Dios Mios. I have tried install every Dios Mios using Ios 236 and yet none of them seem to work, any information as to how I can fix this would be greatly appreciated.

I personally believe I need to buy a different hard drive and set up the partitions different however I am looking for more information before I do so.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

TheBraveToaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone have any possible solutions?

I'm thinking I should just try and make it so I have one partition but something I am unaware of is how to make wii games work off of a fat32 partition, do I need to convert the games to WBFS format using my wii games converter? Currently I have the drive formatted to WBFS using wii back up manager I believe and I just use that program to intall the isos to that drive directly

with my current setup with the three partitions I have absolutely no problems working wii games at all. However I would really like to get the newer version of dios Mios so I could play all my gc games that don't work with 2.2.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your second and third partitions are not the cause of dios mios not working. If you do go with fat32 wich i recommend then you need wii backup manager it will automatically split your iso if it is over 4gb and place it on your drive. And try a different drive for dios mios thats usually the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise