Dios Mios 2.6 Doesnt work (Yet another)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by PainMedicine, Dec 27, 2012.

Dec 27, 2012
  1. PainMedicine
    OP

Newcomer PainMedicine Member

Netherlands
    I used search but couldnt find anything like this with a working solution>
    I have one of the older wiis (i bought it when i came out) running 4.2 and dios mios 2.6 installed.
    I used cfg usb loader mod rev50 to copy some games to my hard drive. When i tried to launch them my wii either turned itself off or reset to system menu. I know theyre compatible i checked them on the list (Crash Tag Team Racing,and some others) However when i try my legend of zelda The wind waker (which i downloaded from the net) with my own scratched beyond reading disk on devolution it works fine.
    I have the correct dios mios for usb loading. and seeing as devolution works i dont think its my usb device.Strangely and maybe related. I cant seem to get sneek or uneek working either just stays a blank screen. Using Modmii and using a nand dump of my own with sneek installer.
    Something wrong with my wii?
    Ive already reinstalled it using modmii seeing as it was rather outdated. havent touched it since i saw usb loading for gamecube games seeing as my dvd drive is dying. My wii is pall and so are my gc games for mios.
    EDIT:The disk inside is is Legend Of Zelda THE WIND WAKER DOL P GZLP
    Ive used no disk patch and NNN with and without also with and without a memory card
    I get no dios mios splash screen. Also tried dios mios 2.6 and 2.4 on both the downloads i couldnt execute the program that came with it because it was invalid and not a 32 bit application. Found that kind of suspicious is that normal? o.o ive tried from different sources (qj,official googlecode page etc)

2. Maxternal

Member Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Costa Rica
    First, I'd say to make sure you have a clean BC v6 installed (unless you updated it manually, it might be v5 that comes with 4.2 so that might be the problem).

3. PainMedicine
    OP

Netherlands
    Ah how would i go about doing that exactly? just nus downloading it? alright give that a go now and let you guys know.
    EDIT
    Did that installed with mmm downloaded from NUS also reinstalled dios mios just to be safe.
    Loaded Chibi Robo from cfg usb loader. took a long time before i get splash screen and it seems to be working my god :D you ended my headache.
    tested a few more games and fully functional.
    I fucking love gbatemp :D!
    It works mucha gracias again.

4. PainMedicine
    OP

Netherlands
    Fixed. Idk if they do that here but some mod can put this as solved or whatever. xD

5. Maxternal

Member Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Costa Rica
    Glad to see you got it fixed (sorry I didn't see your response earlier.) as for the part about about it taking a long time to see the splash screen, it should go a lot faster if it's plugged into the USB port that's nearest the edge of the Wii (the bottom one when the Wii's laying down.)

Other than that, happy gaming.