Dios mios 2.2 Copy To SD Issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by matt1tude, Aug 26, 2012.

Aug 26, 2012
  1. matt1tude
    OP

Member matt1tude GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hiya, sorry if this has already be touced upon but i can't seem to find a solution on any site I look. I probably haven't looked hard enough but haven't the time to do an extensive search. Ok so heres my problem I recently had my 500gb hard drive formatted to WBFS with all my Wii games. But now USB loading is now possible for GC games I needed to free up some space so I formatted my WBFS drive with wbfs2fat. So I now have in the root of my HDD is the folder wbfs with all my Wii games. I have prepared all my GC games with DiscEX and have placed them in the folder "games" then place them to the root of my HDD. I have update my Dios Mios to 2.2. I was told to downgrade my Mios to v10 to remove Dios Mios Lite then install 2.2.

With that done, I have CFG Loader v70r45 and USB Loader GX 3.0 r1201. My GC games show up on the Loaders and have tried many different settings but each time it'll either automatically start copying to SD Card (CFG) or ask to copy to SD (USBGX) I've tried with and without disc and even tried with the Devolution option which instead gives a black screen.

Has anyone got a solution for this problem? Again my apologises if this has already been discussed.

Thanks.

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    try fix94's DM booter instead of the usb loader.

3. matt1tude
    OP

United Kingdom
    Cheers for the advice. But unfortunately no luck. it got to Dios Mios screen then gave me "fatal error apploader size is zero"

4. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I would re-install Dios Mios 2.2 from its website, re-install the latest releases of your usb loaders, and try again. Also, DM 2.2 seems to have issues, try DM 2.0

5. matt1tude
    OP

United Kingdom
    For some reason I cant find 2.0 anywhere. Anywho I looked into it a little further and it turns out i had installed Dios Mios Lite 2.2 (didnt know there was 2 versions of 2.2) so I found the Dios Mios 2.2 re-installed Mios v10 then 2.2 and the few games i try are now working. thank the lord :) Im next going to have to look into multi disc games like MGS: Twin Snakes. and the 2 Splinter Cell's CT & DA. But thank you for your help.

6. sebastien

Newcomer sebastien Member

Canada
    wrong page sorry