Dingoo A320 WTF?!?

mendusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys first off sorry mods if i posted this in the wrong section.But i was browsing Shoptemp and i came across the Dingoo A320
wtf.gif

Dingoo A320

I was mainly browsing to check up on the Superkard DSTWO and came across this little gem is it too good to be true?SNES,Mega drive,GBA,GB,GC and loads more compabilty.I havent found too many reviews about it online but they say in general "most" roms work it does look rather small too but why is there such hype about the SuperkardDSTWO when there are gadgets like this about?I know it be cool to be able to play snes and gba games on the dsi etc.But for me personally to have a gadget that plays all the roms on consoles i listed earlier would be awesome so has anyone had any use of them would they recommend them or should i wait for the Superkard DSTWO to be released to be able to play snes games smoothly on the move thanks in advance
yay.gif

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i own the Dingoo a320 almost 1 year now.
Its a great device if u want to listen to music or radio, wantching some not downredered Movies and playing a few old emulated games. The TV out is nice too.
The native OS is not bad but dont get your hopes up for the native emulators. CPS 1 & 2, Neo-Geo and GBA emulation is ok but not perfekt Megadrive and SNES Emulation is to slow tbh. There are some more emulators for NES, NGP and some other.

What the Dingo aside this makes him great is the fact he is small, is ok build, is very light and you can run Linux on it.
You can install a dualboot and put Linux on a SD you put in the mini SD Slot.

With Linux ( Dingux ) you will have a lot more options to use it. There are tons of emulators ( PSX, C64, UAE Amiga, Atari ST, Megadrive, SuperNES, PCE, SCUMM and many more ) that work really good. The Dingux emulators of Megadrive or genesis and SNES are much better then the native ones.
There are also a lot of free linux games u can run on the dingoo.
That alone makes the Dingoo worthwhile.
Aside from that the dingo is cheap so its nice to have.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I like my Dingoo, although the sound is totally fucked through the headphones so I don't use it as much as I would. Been like that since I got it, couldn't be bothered to send it back to China by the time I realised.

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BlueStar said:
I like my Dingoo, although the sound is totally fucked through the headphones so I don't use it as much as I would. Been like that since I got it, couldn't be bothered to send it back to China by the time I realised.
I dont have issues with the sound, actually its pretty good. There are sure better Musicplayers out there ( i prefer my Meizu M8 Mobilephone ) but the sound with good headphones is good on my Dingoo.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean that there's actually a fault with my headphone socket where it's all scrambled and only through one ear
tongue.gif

Blue Protoman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mendusa said:
Hey guys first off sorry mods if i posted this in the wrong section.But i was browsing Shoptemp and i came across the Dingoo A320
wtf.gif

Dingoo A320

I was mainly browsing to check up on the Superkard DSTWO and came across this little gem is it too good to be true?SNES,Mega drive,GBA,GB,GC and loads more compabilty.I havent found too many reviews about it online but they say in general "most" roms work it does look rather small too but why is there such hype about the SuperkardDSTWO when there are gadgets like this about?I know it be cool to be able to play snes and gba games on the dsi etc.But for me personally to have a gadget that plays all the roms on consoles i listed earlier would be awesome so has anyone had any use of them would they recommend them or should i wait for the Superkard DSTWO to be released to be able to play snes games smoothly on the move thanks in advance
yay.gif

Here's a hint. Don't get Dingoo. Not because it sucks, but because there's something better. Get one of these;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X_Wiz

It has all the emulators the Dingoo does and more, and it's got a lot of homebrew as well.

mendusa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys for all the responses and advice.But going on DSAndi's great rundown about the Dingoo and Costello's link).I splashed out on a PSP which was going for next to nothing on ebay the Dingoo was alot more expensive then it so going to use that for the emulators and maybe to play a few old ps1 games who knows
smile.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea I see him bumping old threads saying how good as well as trying to advertise his store or whatever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later