Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

mkkid28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game seems awesome, a proper sequel to the original Digimon World. I played 10 minutes of the Jap version and the game seems amazing, can't get into it without being able to understand the story or menus, etc though. Hope we get a localization or that a patch is made.

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country
i hope this patch wont be released unless its 100% patched because some guys will Upload the file, Claim it and post in in Youtube or some other sites..

nicoc89

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i hope this patch wont be released unless its 100% patched because some guys will Upload the file, Claim it and post in in Youtube or some other sites..

i found one and it was translated @ menus and some stats etc BUT i will wait for full release because game without dialogues makes no sense to me xD
i dont know where to go and what to do. so il w8 :)D

nicoc89

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i guess they working on it to fix the problem.
just wondering if this problem be fixed how long could take until patch release.. :ninja: :ninja:

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop bumping the thread,whenever it gets bumped i get my hopes up then i see that it's just someone asking for the patch :glare: ,Can't you guys just wait till they release it? Keep in mind that they do this on their own time and for free!! So stop nagging them about the god damn patch.

Reactions: 5 people

lolaras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why you havent update the post yet?? its 31-8-12 ... the last update was at 14/8/12 ??? what is going on ?? :S
cant wait until it release !!

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why you havent update the post yet?? its 31-8-12 ... the last update was at 14/8/12 ??? what is going on ?? :S
cant wait until it release !!
Because magic happens in a few days.
Maybe, could it be that theres nothing to update?? WOOOOOW I would have never thought that if theres nothing to say, theres no point saying anything O.O

~My pokemon hack project is the only project with daily updates and its because I don't want stupid questions like that.
Chill yo beans,
Wait.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.