Raidouthe1st

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
http://uptobox.com/guom73dhhphu Updated V 0.3

This is a cheatengine table intended to edit this game's save. Im swamped with work so please help me with the items value address.
BTW i used this version "Digimon World: Next Order ENGLISH CONVERTED [TNW] [Mai]" to make this cheat table

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE
-install http://cheatengine.org
-install rincheat http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982
-download the save through rincheat by first exporting save
-find the save in molecularshell/vitashell in ux0:data/rincheat/PCSH00261_SAVEDATA
-copy them saves to pc through ftp

then editing them with cheatengine through file then open file
-Any edit you make through this will be permanent without needing to be saved so make sure to make a backup of the save before you edit them in case
-once satisfied transfer them back through ftp to ux0:data/rincheat/PCSH00261_SAVEDATA
-launch the game and open rincheat first then select import save before you load a game
-voila you will have a h4x game experience enjoy

Last edited by Raidouthe1st,
Reactions: BlackSKirito

SummerPenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
really i dont understand how it sould work. Rincheat use gameID.txt files to hex edit the games, for what is this "ct" file??

and how to use it? i have HxD on my pc for manually edit save data, but ct?

Last edited by SummerPenguin,

Raidouthe1st

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
really i dont understand how it sould work. Rincheat use gameID.txt files to hex edit the games, for what is this "ct" file??

and how to use it? i have HxD on my pc for manually edit save data, but ct?

Cheatengine is one of the way pc gamers edit games values other than using game trainers but it could also be used to edit vita saves,
http://cheatengine.org

Last edited by Raidouthe1st,

Raidouthe1st

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
thats no answer. dont understand what is this "ct" data for?

edit: downloaded CE and now opened the CT FILE and used "open file" for the 0000.data
what i have 2 do now???? look my screen

http://prntscr.com/cndq2c

rly your tutorial is not very detailed

Dude really?!

Please at least try from google or youtube first yo theres plenty of indepth short tutorials on how to use cheatengine,

And the screenshot you provided has nothing wrong you arrived at that step only needs to change the values to your liking.
Now im the one who's confused which steps that you require more help with?
Everything i provided you dont need to change if you dont have the expertise, only the "Value" column you can right click the numbers or double-clicking it to change it lets say the one where the value is for money you have 200 there just change it to 999999 if you wanted to.
Dude honestly im not the creator of cheatengine, my only commitment is to this cheat table i created so if you want to have the means to cheat you should put up an effort on your part to study on how to use the medium yourself.

Reactions: SummerPenguin

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the very end of the game now, myself. Tinkered around with the cheat table a bit.
I'd be happy to contribute to the item list data here soon, though.

Raidouthe1st

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
At the very end of the game now, myself. Tinkered around with the cheat table a bit.
I'd be happy to contribute to the item list data here soon, though.

Much appreciated Dante, i myself am still at the early stages of the game still piled up with work thats almost done. After this im trying my hands on God Eater been waiting to play those two.

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'Aight. Little update. Beat the game and got all the sidequests finished as well (Aside from the DLC sidequests.) Kinda' short? but hella fun game.
I'll go ahead and update my post or make another with the names of some items and their IDs. Trying to collect more unique items in-game right now to use their IDs as reference. (Bag upgrades complete, buying items from upgraded store.)
Would it be possible to get the Digimon's age and add that to your cheat table? It'd be appreciated.

Raidouthe1st

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
'Aight. Little update. Beat the game and got all the sidequests finished as well (Aside from the DLC sidequests.) Kinda' short? but hella fun game.
I'll go ahead and update my post or make another with the names of some items and their IDs. Trying to collect more unique items in-game right now to use their IDs as reference. (Bag upgrades complete, buying items from upgraded store.)
Would it be possible to get the Digimon's age and add that to your cheat table? It'd be appreciated.

Updated the table Age,Tiredness and Dirtiness?
Also Included Building Materials quantity modifiers and updated some of the item ID's

http://uptobox.com/guom73dhhphu

D

Deleted User

-GIGANTIC MEGA SNIP-
PC Master Racers like us know how to use this stuff, but you gotta give these console-only plebs a break man. they havn't been using CE for eons like most of us.

@SummerPenguin there are tons of uses for CheatEngine. watch some tutorials and you should be able to use it on just about everything, game saves, binaries, games in memory, etcetera. trust me, it will be your BFF after you are done. to edit files with cheat engine, open the table, then click the icon of a computer with a magnifying glass, then choose "Open File" and select the save bin you want, 000.bin for your first save slot, 001.bin for your 2nd save slot, or 002.bin for your 3rd slot. from there its just check the boxes you want to edit, when you get to a point where you see something under the "Value" Column click the number you want to edit and change it to what you want.

fadhlikun

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ITEM MODIFIER ID

Rotting melon
88D4EADC

DIGIEVOLUTION ITEM
Omegamon
9AE1CA1B
Omegamon Zwart
9AE1CA1A
Omegamon Zwart D
9AE1CA15
Omegamon Alter-B
9AE1CA14
Imperialdramon PM
9AE1CA1C
Imperialdramon FM
9AE1CA1D
Belphemon RM
9AE1CA1F
Armageddemon
9AE1CA19
Gallantmon CM
9AE1CA18
Jesmon
99E1C8AC
Alphamon
99E1C8AF
Dynasmon
99E1C8A9
Leopardmon
99E1C8A8
Craniamon
8CE1B412
Kentaurosmon
8CE1B413
Gankoomon
8BE1B2A9
Examon
8BE1B2A7
Crusadermon
8EE1B77E
Ulforce Veedramon
8DE1B585
Gallantmon
90E1BA58
Magnamon
90E1BA5A

Last edited by fadhlikun,

texthebear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITEM MODIFIER ID

Rotting melon
88D4EADC

DIGIEVOLUTION ITEM
Omegamon
9AE1CA1B
Omegamon Zwart
9AE1CA1A
Omegamon Zwart D
9AE1CA15
Omegamon Alter-B
9AE1CA14
Imperialdramon PM
9AE1CA1C
Imperialdramon FM
9AE1CA1D
Belphemon RM
9AE1CA1F
Armageddemon
9AE1CA19
Gallantmon CM
9AE1CA18
Jesmon
99E1C8AC
Alphamon
99E1C8AF
Dynasmon
99E1C8A9
Leopardmon
99E1C8A8
Craniamon
8CE1B412
Kentaurosmon
8CE1B413
Gankoomon
8BE1B2A9
Examon
8BE1B2A7
Crusadermon
8EE1B77E
Ulforce Veedramon
8DE1B585
Gallantmon
90E1BA58
Magnamon
90E1BA5A

How do I convert those to dec for gohanmem?

AlphaSixNine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just found this and works well. Sad it looks like there is no more update. Is there any more Item Mod ID's there other than the one's here?

Shumno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
data0000.bin - 98 Cards
data0001.bin - 99 cards
data0002.bin - 100 cards

Attachments

• SLOT5.rar
    21.6 KB · Views: 418