OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So the game client was released yesterday 7pm pacific time. which I now have
tongue.gif
now we can't actually play the game until the 17th of march but you can install, start the client and reserve your character names (including Digimon names) and if you do all this before the 17th you get a special package of items to help you out in-game when its playable on the 17th
smile.gif

For those of you that don't know what Digimon Battle is CLICKY CLICKY

For those of you that do know what it is are you going to download and play it? if so whats your characters name going to be?

I hope to see some of you in-game sometime if you do decide to play it
tongue.gif
and if anyone would like to leave their chaaracters names then yoho leave it here and we'll get a list of names set up along with the person they belong to
smile.gif

UPDATE:-

okay I'm now going to start posting in-game names along with who they belong too if your going to play the game and would like to play with some fellow tempers than leave your char names here and I'll add them to the list
smile.gif

Darkway:-
TakedaIkki - Growler
KisaraNanjo - Doggie
NiijimaHarou - Alien
TanimotoNatsu - Willow
If your going to leave your char names here please use the format I have started above (makes it easier for me)
Format:-

TempName:-
Character - Digimon
if you have more than one char (like me) then just add the char below your name.

thanks all
smile.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
once you have the client start it up and create your characters, this way you'll get the special package on the 17th for creating characters between the 10th and the 17th that and the fact your character names will be reserved for you
smile.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well thats pretty awesome
smile.gif
got a few people interested here and a few other people that haven't posted in my blog but I know they are interested also
smile.gif
I'll be updating with character names soon (like now kinda soon
rofl2.gif
)

only 3 more days until the servers are open and we can all enter the digital world
biggrin.gif
HUZZAHHH
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill