DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys and gals, I need to pick your brains as I don't know what else to do now.

I've started to play digimon world 3 and its working great to a point, when I go into a certain area of the game it worked fine, I spoke to everyone and got the beginners card folder from the divermon in the card shop when I go back through the underground and into the inn the game freezes I can use the home button and the volume controll but thats it. first time it happened I reset the game from the home button now when I go into the underground the map is a black screen but I can still move and everything, I had to go into the inventory oto get the map back but when I get to the area with the card shop there is nobody there. and when I go back to the inn the game freezes again.

I've tried another download and its the same, I'm using a psp 1000 with 5.00 M33-6 (is that the latest CFW I'm not sure) and I used PSX2PSP to convert it to play on my psp, I also use a popsloader I can't remember which one.

any suggestions?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm currently using the Team M33 Universal Popsloader that was released in O.O 2007 wow that old yeah anyway is there a new universal popsloader out there that I could replace this one with?

I've updated popsloader and added the missing file from 4.01 and I'm still getting the same problem I've tried the compatabilty list and the game is compatable I'll try both verions and see which works better.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've tried everything I can think of here. I've updated pops I've tried PAL and NTSC versions both the same they both crash at the same point.

does anyonee else have any ideas on what I could try now?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Re-rip your PSX disc with a different ripping tool (Alcohol is good), convert to eboot with a different eboot creation utility (the most recent command line ones seem to cause the least issues) using a different GameID (there are many different fixes so this step may need multiple tries). Then try again with the different versions of pops.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
re-ripped my disk and tried again it didn't work, tried wth older and newer PSX2PSP same deal, I'll try different game ID's.
When I change the game ID's how do I do that? just change whats in the box that's labelled game ID?
and will I need to change the save ID aswell?

also do you have any suggestion on game ID's that I could change it to?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't mean use different versions of the same app, but a different app altogether. the command line popstation usually gives good results or you could try Zinga Burga's Popstation Gui 3.00 Beta. That's the first step before going nuts with different ID's.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xist you never fail to fix my problems
wub.gif

I tried using Zinga Burga's Popstation Gui 3.00 Beta. and while its an extremely ugly program to use it seems to have fixed my problem although I'll admit there is some lag in the game now that wasn't there previously it hasn't crashed at the point in the game I have got to so we'll wait and see

thanks xist

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah i always hated the PS1's depressing load times for this game more than any other.

i suppose if you're playing it on a PSP the blue squares dont block your view as you run around XD

you ever played it before? i managed to finish it a few months ago with all the epic items and become region champion
smile.gif
(on the game of course
tongue.gif
)

damn it's hard work gettin 5 different digimon up to lv45 to get the epic items...

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nope I played in on the PS1 when I first had it and it was pretty good but I preferred the 1st one and went back to that, I've had it on my psp for months but I have like 20 games on there and I like to focus on 1 at a time so when I got round to playig this and it didn't work I was annoyed XD I usually give the games like a quick play to see if they work alright then leave em while I carry on with whatever game I'm playing.

but now I'm a good few hours into the game and its alright
yaypsp.gif

but if you like the digimon games and stuff I've found gem of a game thats on PC have a look its called Digimon Masters currently not in the US or UK but it has been released in J and KO I think with a US TBA release date XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, wire is definitely more practical IMO. Hell these days you can charge a laptop over...