Did I snatch a good deal?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I just won an auction on Aukro for an Erista Switch that was sold as "not patched and RCM possible" (listed S/N is confirmed to not be patched) for $285. It started at $205, which we bid up to $240, which was then bumped up to $275. We wanted to bid $280, but sadly it only allowed bumping up by 10 dollars per bid.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ehhhh I don't know about the US market, but after a quick browse of eBay, you can get an unpatched tablet for £140 ($180) in the UK. Can probably be cheaper if you look for more than a minute.

I guess if you get the Joy Cons, dock, and charger too, you're only paying a biiiiit more than that. At the end of the day though, if you wanted an unpatched console and you're going to be using it a bunch, it doesn't matter all that much. Hope you enjoy the fun of CFW.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Ehhhh I don't know about the US market, but after a quick browse of eBay, you can get an unpatched tablet for £140 ($180) in the UK. Can probably be cheaper if you look for more than a minute.

I guess if you get the Joy Cons, dock, and charger too, you're only paying a biiiiit more than that. At the end of the day though, if you wanted an unpatched console and you're going to be using it a bunch, it doesn't matter all that much. Hope you enjoy the fun of CFW.
Customs would bump that up to hell and back, and I already scoured eBay for European sellers, all of which were selling them at gross markups. It does come with a charger, dock and joycons.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well I suggest you search around if so. Look at second hand shops and even FB Marketplace or your local second hand website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol