Hacking Did i forget something

Iknownothing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

I just got a brand new Wii and unfortunatly is a LU65 one, so in order to get it to load backups I have to install the HBC and Bootmii with hackmii beta 2, after that i need to install the LU64+ fix to... well, fix it (lol), then I install the USB loader GX (I already have the WFBS Manager 2.5) and just in case that doesn't work I use gamma v0.3 to run backups from dvd's...

Did I forget something or am I doing something wrong?
unsure.gif

Thanks!
wink.gif

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
WAD MANAGER 1.4 for wii wares
smile.gif

I was going to skip that because I dont care that much about wiiware... But I would like to run emulators on it. Oh and by the way, does the HBC browser come included with the homebrew channel or do I have to download it?

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help, i just got HBB v0.3.1.
yay.gif

I just hope nothing goes wrong, it's the first time i do something like this...
wtf.gif

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
if thats the case it looks fine
smile.gif

i have basically the same setup as you

i just bombbanner my virgin 4.0u this evening:)

I was going to do that until i saw my Wii's serial number, then i read that I should use the Hackmii stuff combined with LU64+ fix... Anyway I'll try that on tuesday and if something goes wrong I'll come back to say that my wii is bricked (should i lol? XD). I really hope that doesnt happen.
rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Oh and i created the Iknownothing persona because I couldnt remember my old password but I managed to get it back... lol just pointing this out.

Polada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basicamente aconselho-te a instalares bootmii, mesmo que não seja em boot2 (visto teres uma nova wii sem boot2), e fazeres backup da tua nand... só para prevenir.

Aconselho-te tambem a instalar o preloader e a habilitar certos hacks. Se quiseres alguma ajuda extra, e visto que sou tuga, ando por cá podes me mandar pm.

------
I advice him to install bootmii (backup his nand) and install preloader. Im sorry for the portuguese.

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the tip Polada but I have no idea of what the nand is and whats the diference between boot 1 and boot 2. =\

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeh, I forgot to ask where I should store the ROM's since i'll be using the USB loader I assume that I'm supossed to put it in the SD card but do I need to give the folders any specific names or anything?

Oh and Polada warned me that I had to install cios rev13 in order to get the USB Loader GX/Gamma v0.3 to work but is it safe to install that, do I need anything to install it and where can I find it?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.