Not open for further replies.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Maxternal: Backing it up, formatting it, and copying all my stuff back will take hours. It's not something I want to do.
Ok, I see your point.
There should be some app out there that can change your cluster size but I can't say I already know of any specifically. Oh well.

crono141

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tell you what, this project looks amazing, and even more amazing that only 1 guy is doing it. I know better to ask for a release date, but I thought it might be cool to know just what issues or features need to be overcome before the author would feel the program is ready for release?

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
devolution is on google code dont it have to be open source?
So, where is this supposed GoogleCode page?
[member='tueidj'] has actually been one to report people who misuse GoogleCode for stuff like that so I kinda doubt it but if you link I might be less skeptical.

Reactions: 1 person

Jman69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Devolution support, or have some way to convert, save files created by NMM in DIOS-MIOS? Or will we have to start games from the start?

Jman69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will not support it.
I thought this might be the case. I didn't want to get too far into Eternal Darkness only to have to start over. Waiting for Devolution for audio streaming support.

Last update was that you were checking the FAT code to ensure no drives were screwed. Is this still the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright