Hacking DevMenu Without Gateway inserted

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi for third time today
Can i install devmenu and emunand on a 3ds and then uninsert the gateway and play with devmenu normaly?

D

Deleted User

Yes. Once you are in GW mode, and you installed devmenu to emunand, you can remove the GW red card and enjoy devmen freely. Just remember when you power off and reboot, you need to insert the GW card again.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Every time you boot into emunand you need the red card inserted since ver 2.6+ gives you dev menu access and you need to have the red card to boot into emunand

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i thought i saw some videos where the guy didn't have the red card inserted, and instead he just pressed L as he was doing the DS profile exploit?

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
its because my friend will buy a gateway and me too but while i get money to play 3dsware im 9.2.0-20 right now but when gateway relase next update

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
its because my friend will buy a gateway and me too but while i get money to play 3dsware im 9.2.0-20 right now but when gateway relase next update

with 9.2 you can only use gateway to get dev menu, no work around on that ofw. Only people with 4.x have other options to install the dev menu

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L only boots to the gateway menu, not the dev menu.

Only a cfw works currently with dev menu and no red card just a ds card
But wait, what if you install DevMenu and BigBlueMenu with the red card, then never use the red card again? Would that work, considering 9.2 is higher than 2.6?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can't do anything at the moment, simple as that.
But wait, what if you install DevMenu and BigBlueMenu with the red card, then never use the red card again? Would that work, considering 9.2 is higher than 2.6?

Just use the CFW if you refuse to pay for the card...

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks anyway i can use my wii meanwhile i get money

Sorry didn't mean to be rude but currently gateway is your only option, also they have not officially released 9.2 support but make sure not to update past 9.2

Ahh, dang. Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry when I said 2.6 I was referring to the gateway software version not the system version

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry didn't mean to be rude but currently gateway is your only option, also they have not officially released 9.2 support but make sure not to update past 9.2

Sorry when I said 2.6 I was referring to the gateway software version not the system version
Yeah, I actually realized that shortly after posting that, hah. It's a shame it requires the red card though, but I'm glad I know now so I can reconsider buying a second Gateway card.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-