Hacking Devmenu troubles

Miney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I find the latest ver. of CFW?

The problem is that the CFW we are currently using (Palentines/govanify) is a leaked one, not supposed to be out public. It will probably never be updated unless someone picks it up. There are probably people working on a better CFW themselves though.

Reactions: Margen67

ant888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the CFW we are currently using (Palentines/govanify) is a leaked one, not supposed to be out public. It will probably never be updated unless someone picks it up. There are probably people working on a better CFW themselves though.
There is only 1 and it's buggy as hell, try try and try again,
So I'll never be able to figure this out?

Miney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'll never be able to figure this out?

It works - Maybe. For me, and others it has worked, maybe not directly but after many tries it worked. It is unstable, and the only other option is to wait, noone knows for how long.
As I said, for me it took three weeks of trying every day, and it finally worked.

ant888

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works - Maybe. For me, and others it has worked, maybe not directly but after many tries it worked. It is unstable, and the only other option is to wait, noone knows for how long.
As I said, for me it took three weeks of trying every day, and it finally worked.
So once I figure this out, is the rest going to be as hard?

Miney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Once you have devmenu, you'll never have to do this again. Then it's just put .cia on SDcard, open devmenu, import (and wait a minute) then its done. (Devmenu is an app that you'll launch just like any other app on the 3DS)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Getting dev,enu to install is the hardest part for some people.....I only used the cfw once and dev menu installed straight away using my mobile phone tethering....as I said try different set ups. Routers, computers etc etc it's very paticular

Miney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
f1245bfcdf.png

I used BigBlueMenu in this screenshot, but it's the same as DevMenu.

Akumax85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You didn't change anything in your wireless configuration during those days ? And did it show the message right after clicking the run.bat file or did it take a little time ? I say that because however I got close to the router or improved my connection, it changed nothing :'(

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't change anything in your wireless configuration during those days ? And did it show the message right after clicking the run.bat file or did it take a little time ? I say that because however I got close to the router or improved my connection, it changed nothing :'(

I've set this up a few times, and can confirm that with my setup too, nothing changed. It took something like 4 hours the first time around, and the second time I set this up, it took all of about 5 minutes. Nothing changed with the configuration, but it just decided to up and start working.

Akumax85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've set this up a few times, and can confirm that with my setup too, nothing changed. It took something like 4 hours the first time around, and the second time I set this up, it took all of about 5 minutes. Nothing changed with the configuration, but it just decided to up and start working.
4 hours for what ? You managed to make it work in how many days ?

Miney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope, no changes at all. Just sat there opening 15 bats at the same time, and randomly one connected. I'm about 10m with 3 walls away from my router, tried with both wireless and wired PC (no difference).

djnaff

Trophies
Website
adrenalin23.co.uk
XP
Country
I installed this last night, I made sure to set a static ip on the emunand before converting it to custom fw ( remember it uses the emunands ip )
It connected first time once I had set static ip and got to the browser without it crashing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer