Hacking DevMenu "NSP file is corrupted" Error on installation

waytoodeep03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a fat32 samsung 256 gb drive. Other games install correctly. as a matter of fact this exact nsp used to install correctly but i applied an update to get more dlc and the game stopped working so i deleted everything.

So now when I try to install the nsp via devmenu so i can bypass the firmware requirement it get this error

nsp file is corrupted (result:0x00011805)

The only difference is my old installation was on exfat and since ive switched over to fat 32 and am installing via split files from my sd card

Anyone experience this?

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dev Menu is very, very picky about what it will install. Use either Goldleaf or Tinfoil DZ. Dev Menu does not support bypassing the update requirement.

Also, update to at least 7.0.1. No reason to still be on older versions.

Is the game Smash, by chance? The latest update for Smash requires 7.0.1 and you cannot bypass the requirement.

Last edited by blahblah,

waytoodeep03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dev Menu is very, very picky about what it will install. Use either Goldleaf or Tinfoil DZ. Dev Menu does not support bypassing the update requirement.

Also, update to at least 7.0.1. No reason to still be on older versions.

Is the game Smash, by chance? The latest update for Smash requires 7.0.1 and you cannot bypass the requirement.

yep it is smash and kart deluxe. Everything else installs and runs fine. these two are giving so many problems

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep it is smash and kart deluxe. Everything else installs and runs fine. these two are giving so many problems

You need to update to 7.0.1 or 8.0.0. You cannot play Smash 3.0 without updating to at least 7.0.0.

First, update your custom firmware. Which custom firmware are you using?

Last edited by blahblah,

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok will do thanks!

Update to latest SXOS. Grab https://files.sshnuke.net/ChoiDujourNXv101.zip. Extract, throw it in your Switch folder.

You need to Google around for the Switch 7.0.1 firmware. We aren't allowed to link it here. Download it, extract it to a folder you will create named "701" on your SD card.

Boot your Switch into SX OS, load ChoiDujourNX. Select the 7.0.1 folder. Select Choose in the botton right. When the firmware finishes scanning, select "7.0.1 (exFAT)" even if you do not use exFAT.

Hit the start installation button and...that's it! For a Youtube walk through of how Choi is used, watch this segment of this video. Ignore the audio and the rest of the video.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Goffrier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omfg for god sake no vidyas

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

follow tx forum guide for updating
they give you the updates and detailled instructions

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update to latest SXOS. Grab https://files.sshnuke.net/ChoiDujourNXv101.zip. Extract, throw it in your Switch folder.

You need to Google around for the Switch 7.0.1 firmware. We aren't allowed to link it here. Download it, extract it to a folder you will create named "701" on your SD card.

Boot your Switch into SX OS, load ChoiDujourNX. Select the 7.0.1 folder. Select Choose in the botton right. When the firmware finishes scanning, select "7.0.1 (exFAT)" even if you do not use exFAT.

Hit the start installation button and...that's it! For a Youtube walk through of how Choi is used, watch this segment of this video. Ignore the audio and the rest of the video.

Can I use this method for update my 6.x.x firmware with atmosphere instead of sx? Thank you again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo