NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi
I am using a 32gb exFAT formatted sd card yes the sdxc update is installed on my switch
I got devmenu through pokemon quest running and got the cfw with sigpatches by @tomGER here https://github.com/tumGER/SDFilesSwitch/blob/SigPatchOwO/Compiled/hekate_ipl.ini/
And rajkostos custom payload
I am trying to install zelda botw the file is named zelda.nsp both when i either install in system memory or sd card i get this error does this mean i lost sigpatches too?
Please help i don't have much mobile data left to visit the web
20180727_161128.jpg

51mmz0rz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your NSP is probably bad. The size for BoTW is 14,476,256,042 bytes. If yours is less it probably didn't download fully. I had the same thing happen using CDNSP.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Your NSP is probably bad. The size for BoTW is 14,476,256,042 bytes. If yours is less it probably didn't download fully. I had the same thing happen using CDNSP.
I'll try sm odyssey if it fails then its a sigpatch problem botw was about same size

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
No guys its a sigpatch problem i got the arcade archives game with nxshop and it kicks me back to the home menu saying that an error has ocurred the software needs to be closed
Please does anyone have a working version of hekate+sigpatches+layered fs

tomGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You have this issue because you want to install something that isn't your own and that specific game-file got generated stupidly

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youre receiving this error because your card does not have enough space. You need the space of the game, and the same space to install it. Essentially you need double the space to install a game. Then you can delete the original nsp file.

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As stated above you either don't own it or you don't have enough storage space (I believe you need double, 1 for the NSP 1 or the files being installed). So if BOTW is 13-14GB you need 26GB-28GB. Use Tinfoil if it isn't your own... It might work.

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to set the record straight, the sigpatch file for hekate is one named FS510-exfat_nocmac_nosigchk.kip1 right?

It may or may not be called that. Can't confirm it in amongst my other files. There's definitely a reason I'm not flat-out sharing publicly, lol. ;)

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It may or may not be called that. Can't confirm it in amongst my other files. There's definitely a reason I'm not flat-out sharing publicly, lol. ;)

I understand that, especially here. I just want to know if that is the filed's name or not because i have said file, i managed to install a few games but now, all of a sudden, i can't install anything more via devmenu or tinfoil but i can still run the games i installed

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand that, especially here. I just want to know if that is the filed's name or not because i have said file, i managed to install a few games but now, all of a sudden, i can't install anything more via devmenu or tinfoil but i can still run the games i installed

There is a file with a somewhat similar name in \modules. If you have problems mine should work just by copying and pasting as it's been working for me, so far... If you want it, just have to be wary of what you actually accept from people, lol.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There is a file with a somewhat similar name in \modules. If you have problems mine should work just by copying and pasting as it's been working for me, so far... If you want it, just have to be wary of what you actually accept from people, lol.

Mine isn't on \modules though, it's on the sd card root where it's always been

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine isn't on \modules though, it's on the sd card root where it's always been

Strange, I'm not sure if the placement matters but those kinds of files have always been in \modules for me. If it doesn't work tho I can assure you mine does on 5.1.0

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Strange, I'm not sure if the placement matters but those kinds of files have always been in \modules for me. If it doesn't work tho I can assure you mine does on 5.1.0

But that' the thing,my setup DID work on 5.1.0, i installed a whole bunch of games and i can still run them via Atmosphere, games that btw i don't own. But now, for some reason, ever since i replaced my MSD card i can't install anything, both tinfoil and devmenu simply fail to install. Hell devemenu just says" failed to install"

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But that' the thing,my setup DID work on 5.1.0, i installed a whole bunch of games and i can still run them via Atmosphere, games that btw i don't own. But now, for some reason, ever since i replaced my MSD card i can't install anything, both tinfoil and devmenu simply fail to install. Hell devemenu just says" failed to install"

Make a backup of the files, delete everything (you don't have to format if you don't want to but small chance it might help).
Place back in what you believe is essential and go from there. Other than that you could always compare it to mine, promise my files don't have brick code. I'm actually lucky I didn't come across brick code myself :rofl2:

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Make a backup of the files, delete everything (you don't have to format if you don't want to but small chance it might help).
Place back in what you believe is essential and go from there. Other than that you could always compare it to mine, promise my files don't have brick code. I'm actually lucky I didn't come across brick code myself :rofl2:

Yeah same, i guess the people around here are damn good at warning against brick code and such

Reactions: Ian095

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."