Devil May Cry 4

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Demo is out (360 & PS3) and its frikkin sweet! The concept hasn't changed but evolved and Nero is as cool as Dante if not more badass in his human form. Has anyone else played it yet?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I tried it out. Wasn't my sort of game though. The camera was annoying and everything was broken up by loading doorways and fighting wasn't that interesting to me (button mash attack!) I've never played a DMC game before though so don't take my word
tongue.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Played it, didn't like it much.

That's cuz you played the PS3 version.

360 fanboys are such a******. The PS3 version is better than the 360 version for your information.
Actually, I don't like the 360 either. However, from what I see most 360's games are smoother in framerate and looks better too. However, call of duty is something to play on PS3. I don't understand why I would be a fanboy, this whole current gen is screwed up. Last gen I liked PS2, but since I don't dedicate myself to Sony, I have to move on to whatever is better.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

360 fanboys are such a******. The PS3 version is better than the 360 version for your information.
Actually, I don't like the 360 either. However, from what I see most 360's games are smoother in framerate and looks better too. However, call of duty is something to play on PS3. I don't understand why I would be a fanboy, this whole current gen is screwed up. Last gen I liked PS2, but since I don't dedicate myself to Sony, I have to move on to whatever is better.

Most not all. Pretty much all games that came out after at least mid '07 is equivalent or superior to the 360 version.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You are insanely stupid to think the game is better on PS3. It's been proven they look and run IDENTICAL! If you aren't a fan of DMC how do you even call yourself a Sony fanboy? That was one the best franchises on the damn console.
Yes, well said. I've read that the only difference will be the loading times because the PS3 version will have the option to install the game on the HD. Merely 3 seconds gained. Still, I agree with Opi, the room navigation is rather annoying. Please guys let's focus on the game.
And no, I have not finished the level, I took my sweet time to amaze myself with the incredible graphics.

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Most not all. Pretty much all games that came out after at least mid '07 is equivalent or superior to the 360 version.
Whatever.

Anyways:
The Demo was pretty fun, like the boss battle and the combo's, but I found the navigation a bit annoying.
frown.gif

platypusrme427

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
VVoltz Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Â
QUOTE(platypusrme427 @ Jan 27 2008, 12:18 AM)
Yeah, I took my time the first few times. It's just today I felt like trying to beat the demo, and I only had 1:40 left.

Yeah, I played only once. Do you actually get to unlock anything?
No you just get to play it again
cry.gif
Anyways, I'm gonna sell a few of my games to get this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...