Developer preview OS X Mountain Lion

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is Donut a dessert?
They're *sweet* last time I checked and considered as confectioneries, so I suppose they fit well as a dessert and properly follow the pastry trend, like Gingerbread and whatever other pastries they used. Ice Cream Sandwich and Honeycomb? Not so much.

Froyo?

...:P

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How is Donut a dessert?
They're *sweet* last time I checked and considered as confectioneries, so I suppose they fit well as a dessert and properly follow the pastry trend, like Gingerbread and whatever other pastries they used. Ice Cream Sandwich and Honeycomb? Not so much.

Froyo?

... :P
Okay, the thread has officially been de-railed lol.

android-froyo.jpg

You have a point though. What I don't get is why my innitial joke evolved into a debate... or even how it happened. :lol:

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is Donut a dessert?

Froyo?

... :P
Okay, the thread has officially been de-railed lol.

android-froyo.jpg

You have a point though. What I don't get is why my innitial joke evolved into a debate... or even how it happened. :lol:

Wasn't more of a debate, I was just trying to give you a hard time. :P

BACK ON TOPIC:

ML is pretty ok, there's just some system "features" I'd change starting but not limited to unhiding Library. :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...