Homebrew Emulator Destruction Derby PSX

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think (and this might sound harsh ...sorry!) you may need to find a forum that speaks in your native language, that'll help you better than we can, coz frankly I'm not quite sure what you're even asking for at this point....:lol:
last time 2010's emulators wiisx will not be implemented as yet!

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think (and this might sound harsh ...sorry!) you may need to find a forum that speaks in your native language, that'll help you better than we can, coz frankly I'm not quite sure what you're even asking for at this point....:lol:
will not be implemented as yet for now!!!!! :lol:

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If message are archived from the mightymuffy's message here:
Wiki:
It crashes using WiiSX b1, and I don't have much hope for it on beta2 either tbh...... you're hard pushed getting the game to run well (if at all) on the PC emulators! (I've only got it working on epsxe, but there's plenty issues there - pSX just crashes!)
AND
Code:
Dang, beaten to it, lol....
Aye like blackshadow says, game won't even boot, usb2 mod or not (as I expected) - I can see your logic in thinking the earlier releases will more likely work, unfortunately it doesn't work like that, particularly in the case of emulation on a machine such as the PS1..... shame, as my mum loves Destruction Derby and only has a Wii & a grotty old PC that near-blows up when it tries to run ePSXe hehe...

Anyway, the problem clearly isn't due to your dumping method apoptygma...
Wiki:
It crashes using WiiSX b1, and I don't have much hope for it on beta2 either tbh...... you're hard pushed getting the game to run well (if at all) on the PC emulators! (I've only got it working on epsxe, but there's plenty issues there - pSX just crashes!)
AND
Code:
Aye like blackshadow says, game won't even boot, usb2 mod or not (as I expected) - I can see your logic in thinking the earlier releases will more likely work, unfortunately it doesn't work like that, particularly in the case of emulation on a machine such as the PS1..... shame, as my mum loves Destruction Derby and only has a Wii & a grotty old PC that near-blows up when it tries to run ePSXe hehe...

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whoa there, that was from 10 years ago and for the Wii via WiiSX!
PowerISO is my preferred program of choice for burning to bin, you could try that. Alternatively you could simply go the legally grey area and download a copy, I personally don't see an issue there (although let's not go into that on this topic haha) assuming you have the game already on CD...Romance is a nice feeling huh..
RA-pcsxrearmed does run the game really well on other devices, so once you've burned/obtained the bin/cue (run via the cue file - avoid trying the aforementioned pbp, bin/cue is always better if you have the space) then you might have luck on 3DS, but I've never tried it myself.
It messages are archived from the here!

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HTML:

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If message are archived from the DJPlace's message here:
Code:
there was some program but i can't rember what it was called try searching your answer on google it's called ngemu.com i think.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Fully works on the latest RetroArch3DS PCSXReARMed Core builds like 1.9.11 Works fine looks like that a regular PS1 Hardware Rom.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It finds the messages are archived here from the mightymuffy's message:
Code:
This game run perfect without it after starting a race in the championship mode on this PCSX-ReARMed RetroArch3DS issue page?

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If this one message are archived from the mightymuffy's message, there is some websites are archived from older wii pages as https://gbatemp.net/threads/destruction-derby-psx.238221/ here:
Wiki:
AND
Code:

This game does work perfect after you start a race with every available game modes like the Destruction Derby Mode there..;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off