Destroy My Laptop Please!!

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could always "spill" water on it .. water will give you best results but any other fluid is fine if you're looking to just short it out..
Coke is NASTY painful slow death ... it is nasty to clean out of a PC and it will start to eat the compnents on the PCB quickly destroying the motherboard this can take weeks to eat stuff away .. but it works ! and i've known companies refuse to clean it out as it won't last the warranty period on the repair coz the crap is still eating the components after you've cleaned it. (drop a dirty penny into some coke for 2 minutes)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
>buy a surge protector
>cover mobo al-foil
>power on (leave mobo out of lappy shell so as to not leave visible scorch marks
>unplug
>remove foil
>re-shell laptop
>"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY, IT FAWKIN BORKED!"
>??????
>laptop?

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hellow said:
remixer said:
you could also just stick a paperclip or something in the fan to stop it spinning so you fry the processor !!
It still doesnt work, awhile ago the vent was full of dust so it was overheating and instead of dying it would just keep turning off, so its not possible to do that
ohnoes.png

you need to go into BIOS and adjust the temp rating for when it shuts off !

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
remixer said:
gifi4 said:
lol go arount looking for p0rn and download a whole heap of it, eventually you'll get a bad virus lol, only problem is, that can be fixed pretty easily. Or google search for viruses that wreck computer, then do a google search for the name of the virus, see if u can download it, and it will do your computer bad. (Ok, that last part sounds worse than the first part lol)

Easily done go to www.The??????Bay.org ??????=names of people on ships who wear eyepatches
i ALWAYS seem to get something from that website nasty spyware viruses (virii) e.t.c. download as many diff torrents from there games/apps and install them

you'll be dead in no time !!
hate2.gif
ph34r.gif
gbasp.gif
wtf.gif
nds.gif
gbasp2.gif
cry.gif
ohnoes.png
ohmy.gif
lol m8 get some better protection I use that site alot for all my movies, games, tv series, etc lol. and I don't get viruses, althought the adds on that site have some viruses so if you have protection it worns you about it.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So what are the specs of this "piece of crap" laptop? 1GB RAM, 120 GB HDD, 2GHz processor?

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Hellow said:
Depravo said:
So you want to destroy the laptop your parents bought you so they buy you a better one? Would you also destroy this new one when it became a little outdated?
I do know how ungrateful i sound :/
A perfect example of an advert for abortion.
Ouch that cut me deep dude.
*inserts insult*
-removes insult, doesnt want to get banned-

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could overvolt it. But in all honesty, don't. Save up money and buy it yourself or at the very least suck up to your parents to buy you a new one. Don't sucker them into it by destroying the one you have now, that's just low. Sorry for being judgmental, but I'm just calling 'em as I sees 'em.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That's actually a pretty decent laptop for work and web browsing, or for media. But I guess you want a gaming rig?

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
lol m8 get some better protection I use that site alot for all my movies, games, tv series, etc lol. and I don't get viruses, althought the adds on that site have some viruses so if you have protection it worns you about it.

yeah i'm protected thats why i know about them i was assuming he wouldn't be !
smile.gif

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nutella5600 said:
You could overvolt it. But in all honesty, don't. Save up money and buy it yourself or at the very least suck up to your parents to buy you a new one. Don't sucker them into it, that's just low. Sorry for being judgmental, but I'm just calling 'em as I sees 'em.
biggrin.gif
thanks for saying it in a kinder way than.
Advert for abortions.
lol yehhh ive tried sucking up i asked to go halves but my mum doesnt understand why i need a new one when i have a perfectly "good" one :/
its fine tho i guess i could stick with this. but the main problem is that this is the only computer in our house so it makes homeworking and stuff really hard when it like jams and stuff and photoshop is painfull to use on it i get sooo frustrated :S

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Rename boot.ini on your C drive to something else. Say it won't boot. If they don't get you another laptop then you can always just change it back in dos.

Or, as suggested, don't be such a little herbert and save up some money or ask for one for your birthday or something
wink.gif

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
remixer said:
gifi4 said:

yeah i'm protected thats why i know about them i was assuming he wouldn't be !
smile.gif
mmmm i have BitDefender 2010 thank you very much lol. i use torrent sites all the time and my computers fine pretty much just for music though, i usually buy music tho :/

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
Wait a sec i own the same laptop but it has 2gb ram.....
blink.gif

It's unmodified......

on the topic if you want to get rid of it just remove the battery and put the laptop on the charger and remove it again and again...this might cause some damage on it
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup