Destroy My Laptop Please!!

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys so im wanting to permanently destroy my laptop. I hate it so much and i cant really get a new one untill this laptop is gone haha. So i know how stupid this is and all but is there some software that will kill it haha beyond easy repair? i dont want it to be a physically problem like me smashing it with a hammer or pouring hot coffee on it otherwise my mum will know i did it. i want it to look like my laptop had run its life and had died of natural causes so to speak. hahah

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
lol go arount looking for p0rn and download a whole heap of it, eventually you'll get a bad virus lol, only problem is, that can be fixed pretty easily. Or google search for viruses that wreck computer, then do a google search for the name of the virus, see if u can download it, and it will do your computer bad. (Ok, that last part sounds worse than the first part lol)

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some people might buy it,never know
smile.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
here :

1.) hold laptop delicately with one hand.
2.) run and fall down the stairs or a high place
3.) ???????
4.) PROFIT!!!!!11!

Oh. no physical damage? ooops.
hm. fill it up with lots and lots of virus and shit?

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
here
put it on a CD or USB stick (follow the steps from the link above)
install, during install it'll ask you to format your hard drive so format your full hard drive then turn your computer off

the computer will still work but with no OS it will appear broken.
wink.gif

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
here :

1.) hold laptop delicately with one hand.
2.) run and fall down the stairs or a high place
3.) ???????
4.) PROFIT!!!!!11!

Oh. no physical damage? ooops.
hm. fill it up with lots and lots of virus and shit?

hahahaaha i could actually imagine myself falling down stairs made me laugh so hard hahaha and them my laptop would still live
ohnoes.png
seriously it works better after i threw it at the ground the other day it was running faster i was like WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Stick it in the micorwave and nuke it on "high" for two (2) seconds. Kills electronics dead, no visible damage. "Mooooooom, it simply stopped woooorkiiiing I wanna new one I wanna wanna wanna wanna."

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
lol go arount looking for p0rn and download a whole heap of it, eventually you'll get a bad virus lol, only problem is, that can be fixed pretty easily. Or google search for viruses that wreck computer, then do a google search for the name of the virus, see if u can download it, and it will do your computer bad. (Ok, that last part sounds worse than the first part lol)

Easily done go to www.The??????Bay.org ??????=names of people on ships who wear eyepatches
i ALWAYS seem to get something from that website nasty spyware viruses (virii) e.t.c. download as many diff torrents from there games/apps and install them

you'll be dead in no time !!
hate2.gif
ph34r.gif
gbasp.gif
wtf.gif
nds.gif
gbasp2.gif
cry.gif
ohnoes.png
ohmy.gif

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Pi said:
here
put it on a CD or USB stick (follow the steps from the link above)
install, during install it'll ask you to format your hard drive so format your full hard drive then turn your computer off

the computer will still work but with no OS it will appear broken.
wink.gif
i was thinking of formatting the drive but idk i was hoping there was like some magic software that will somehow like destroy some the hardware so even if we did take it to get fixed itd cost a fair bit to fix so wed just buy a new one hhaha

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Stick it in the micorwave and nuke it on "high" for two (2) seconds. Kills electronics dead, no visible damage. "Mooooooom, it simply stopped woooorkiiiing I wanna new one I wanna wanna wanna wanna."

for best results with this method leave it turned on while nuking .. and may wanna go with 5 secs.. some magnettrons don't kick in right away !

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
remixer said:
Veho said:

for best results with this method leave it turned on while nuking .. and may wanna go with 5 secs.. some magnettrons don't kick in right away !
theres another problem, it wont charge :/ it only works while plugged into a charger
ohnoes.png

hahahahah

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could also just stick a paperclip or something in the fan to stop it spinning so you fry the processor !!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you want to destroy the laptop your parents bought you so they buy you a better one? Would you also destroy this new one when it became a little outdated?

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
remixer said:
you could also just stick a paperclip or something in the fan to stop it spinning so you fry the processor !!
It still doesnt work, awhile ago the vent was full of dust so it was overheating and instead of dying it would just keep turning off, so its not possible to do that
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1