Delete error 2155-8007

Heraczek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I just have a question about this error screen. I know it's useful to know what is happening wrong, but I had my switch hacked for 2 years. I have a ban. I will never go online, so I don't need to look at this error, but that doesn't matter. I want to get rid of this error screen, because some games (alto’s collection) keep trying to connect to the internet every time you die, which makes it really irritating to play, so if there is a way to “delete” this error screen, I hope anyone will help

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have a question about this error screen. I know it's useful to know what is happening wrong, but I had my switch hacked for 2 years. I have a ban. I will never go online, so I don't need to look at this error, but that doesn't matter. I want to get rid of this error screen, because some games (alto’s collection) keep trying to connect to the internet every time you die, which makes it really irritating to play, so if there is a way to “delete” this error screen, I hope anyone will help
Airplane mode?

Heraczek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What game?
the alto collection, normaly the error is 2155-8007 when you turn on flight mode that error becomes “Please turn flight mode off” error. game is just trying to update your stats and compare it with other players, so if you dont have wifi (or no connection with nintendo servers) this error results with 2155-8007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Catnip high