Hardware Decent PS4 headset recommendations?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

So I tried out Rainbow Six Siege on the free weekend trial, quite liked it and bought the full version. Only problem? My old headset is A, broken, and B, was naff before it broke anyway. Old 60P Turtle Beach wired headset, 60P presumably being a reference to its production budget. Long story short, I find myself in need of a new headset and wanting to upgrade to wireless since I'm sick of cables getting tangled everywhere like I'm being invaded by a plastic octopus. Only problem? eBay apparently doesn't understand the term 'wireless' since every lying bastard on the internet has labelled a blatantly hard-wired headset as being wireless when just like Thunderbirds WE CAN SEE THE STRINGS.

Anyway, recommendations for a decent PS4 wireless headset? Doesn't have to be MLG Pro level, god knows I'm not. But something with decent audio quality and a mic that doesn't make my breathing sound like a hippo drowning in mashed potato would be nice. Ideally something that won't give my wallet a pounding worse than my skank of an ex girlfriend. Not the cheap crappy knock-offs from China, not the absolute high end bank breakers. Just something decent.

Also if you have any tips for an R6S newb so I can spend a little less time getting shot in the face, I'd appreciate it.

Saladdogder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

ocneg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I play rainbow six siege since 3 years and have over 600 hours. i am a platinum player. I use the Turtle Beach recon 50p headset. its wired and very cheap and always helped me playing r6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...