Hacking Debug menu, is it true?

totos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that on a game called mh3u people can access the debug menu by holding L+R+X for 3 seconds on the Options screen from the main menu, just want to know if its true or not cause i dont have that game yet
(note)confirmed it doesnt work read third and fived post. thanks Dcarnage and Gamerzhell9137 :yay:

totos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for answer, I tought that that could be a chance to use cheats on that game, crap I still have to wait for homebrew or flascart :sad:

D

Deleted User

Thanks for answer, I tought that that could be a chance to use cheats on that game, crap I still have to wait for homebrew or flascart :sad:
Whoever told you it was a "debug menu" was just trying to troll you... I had to reply quickly so people didn't lose their saves.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god, I remember my first time being trolled with something similar. I was playing Total Annihilation online and a dude told me to use Alt+F4 for a cheat menu. I was like, 8 or 9 at the time. Ahh... memories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all