Hacking dealing with PSX games with multiple bins and a cue

schnoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, all! So I have Silhouette Mirage and it's a cute with multiple BINs (the game and audio files I think). I can mount it on Daemon Tools and get a 500MB virtual disc image, however I can't seem to use any program to extract it.

MAGICiso types just make an ISO based on the first BIN, resulting in a must smaller image. :(

Any tips to solve this _OR_ a way to skip the middle man and make EBOOT files from CUE+multi BINs?

schnoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I can only mount the CUE in Daemon Tools... but I can't find a program to get an ISO from the virtual drive.

**Is there some way to go from a CUE to EBOOT? PSX2PSP is failing to create a proper eboot when there are multiple BIN files to one CUE.

**EDIT** I found a false-positive: this loads the game, but fails to get the music/audio tracks working: -> MOUNT to Daemon Tools lite, then use IMG Burn to make a SINGLE BIN/CUE, then use PSX2PSP.

Any tips to make this work properly are still REALLY appreciated! Thanks!

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you make it img then convert with PSX2PSP and use PoPS 4.01 then you will hear the audio might even work for cue bin
Sony stopped at that time allowing sec track audio ;)

Tested and working for me anything above Sony used their ATRAC3 on their pops converter for game on PSN and works on AFAIK all pops
To bad someone who knew what they were doing could not make a converter that did the same for us

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later