Hacking dealextreme

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone ordered from dealextreme ? im going to order an acekard and just wondering do they have good service ? how fast is shipping to the US ? give me your thoughts and opinions about this site/company. thanks !!

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Their service is good, i get replies from them the same day sometimes even as quick as 10 minutes and they dispatch my orders 1 day or 2 after i order./

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
They are normally pretty good, before you order something make sure it says that it is in stock, my orders arrive in 2-4 weeks, but normally 2 weeks if the items say they will be shipped in 1-3 days.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonderful place to buy things. I do most of my shopping there. It will take about 3 weeks to arrive if you live in the US though since it is 14-20 business days (read: Monday-Friday), but it's free so I don't complain. You can get it quicker for more $$, but I don't see the point.

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also uhh. is there a site where i can get it for just as cheap or about. and will get to me in like a week. bday gift.

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
i haven't seen any other sites with the prices as low as DX. I've ordered over 10 times and i've mostly had them delivered by ems which takes 5 days to get ere. I had a few orders on normal shipping and that took around about a week so its still pretty good

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okielokie said:
also uhh. is there a site where i can get it for just as cheap or about. and will get to me in like a week. bday gift.

Haha, I do this all the time. I recommend the DSTT + 1 gig Kingston (or 2 gig. OEM if you think your friends don't need the extra speed/ you don't mind paying ~$3 more)
Just let your friend know. All the friends I have didn't seem to mind the surprise being ruined.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okielokie said:
1 week...

idk, I doubt DX would ever deliver it that fast
their shipping isnt exactly known for their quickness, slow shipping and processing if anything

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I can't recommend any other site above this one..
I could
RHS

got my order in 1 day with regular shipping ... o_o

had to pay a little more but DX doesnt even carry what I wanted anyway

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Joe88 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
I can't recommend any other site above this one..
I could
RHS

got my order in 1 day with regular shipping ... o_o

had to pay a little more but DX doesnt even carry what I wanted anyway

Yes, probably there are some "better" sites, but I meant for me, I'm from Croatia, and almost every shipping lasts for two or more weeks!
I ordered from Play-Asia and DealExtreme on the same day, and I got stuff from DX in two weeks, and Play Asia in three!! (it doesn't mean that Play-Asia is bad, it just means that I'm totally satisfied with the site)..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny