DealExtreme.....

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Kusiga, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Kusiga
    OP

Kusiga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Is it worth waiting for then to ship it after x-mas or cancel the order and get it from another site? Ordered the Acekard 2.1 from them and seen it twice this past week switch from back order to in-stock then back ordered again. It is normal for this site to do that? Just ordered my sd card yesterday and expecting it to arrive long before the Acekard with the way it looks. Just want some feedback with people who have ordered from the site before.

2. Kittymat

Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2008
    UK
    I have ordered an M3 real card and it has happened to me too, however they do send it eventually and their prices are attractive.

Write to them on a support ticket and explain what you have seen and ask what it happening and this usually means that you get the next ones to come in.

3. Kusiga
    OP

Kusiga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    I tried doing the support ticket twice but seems like it just gives an automative responce. Yesterday saw the item change to temp sold out and think my tracking status changed to packaging. Seems like a good thing I hope. Just going to wait till the 27th and if it still says packaging then i'll figure out their email to contact directly.

4. Kittymat

Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2008
    UK
    I have just received mine, it went to pending, awaiting supplier, packing and finally shipped - 3 weeks to ship, 4 days to arrive to the UK

5. CoconutCake

CoconutCake GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2008
    United States
    So dealextreme is a safe store to buy from? They just take a long time sometimes?

I noticed they do have really good prices and free shipping, so I'm thinking of buying there.

I just wonder how accurate they are when an item says "In Stock." Is it really in stock right now?!

6. Dedale

Dedale GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2003
    Canada
    Montreal
    I can't say for the "in stock" thing, but yes it's a very safe place to buy.
    I live in Japan and it's very convenient to not have any shipping fees and also good prices. The drawback is it's sometimes long to be delivered, they said 3 weeks the last time I ordered and guess what ? It took 3 weeks to arrive, so be patient [​IMG]

7. themuddaload

themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

May 4, 2008
    United States
    West of the equator Sex: sure
    yes, DX is safe, but it takes a long time to ship, but the shipping is free.

yeah, in stock means in stock, but by the time they process your order, and fart around, it may be out of stock.

if you are ordering lots of different things, i recomend breaking up your order into more than one.

8. CoconutCake

CoconutCake GBAtemp Regular

Dec 16, 2008
    United States
    Wow, thanks for the fast replies guys. DX has such good prices and I'm in no big hurry so I think I'll try them out. I'll wait until after Xmas to place an order tho.

9. OneOfTheSame

OneOfTheSame Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2008
    United States
    Never order more then one item per order because DX will jam it into a very small space and it will come flat once it goes to your door step.

Order them in parts.

10. Kusiga
    OP

Kusiga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Thanks for all the good responces, mine changed to "Processing - Contact us for the latest update." Does this mean I should contact them or just them saying I can if I want to? Surprised the status changed today while my MicroSD card from Newegg just sat around in the same place today after getting to my state yesterday morning. Just wanting to use it now but trying to wait. Wonder if they work on x-mas day.

11. gosp

gosp GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2008
    Italy
    That means you need to contact them. Both times that happened to me, it was because the manufacturer wasn't planning on supplying them with more of that item (any time soon). You can get store credit or a refund.

12. Kusiga
    OP

Kusiga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    Ok contacted them and they apologized for taking a long time, but hasn't been that long really. Wished me a merry christmas and said it would be ship soon. Maybe will see the status change by tomorrow and hope my microSD card comes after sitting in the next town over for 4 days now.