Resident chillxpert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Focalprice is being affected too unfortunately...
DSTTs/DSTTis are now gone from Focalprice, though you can still place drop orders if you have the right info.
QUOTE said:
Dear Valued Customer,

This email is from service team of www.focalprice.com.

We are sincerely sorry to inform you that we have removed the attached DSTT Series from our web. Please kindly be noted that for those items you can continue placing drop order at our website. We can make sure to offer you stable stock.

Here we attached detail information of DSTT Series products for your reference. If there are any problems or query please kindly contact us at: dropshipping@focalprice. We will glad to help

--
Dropshipping Service Team
Customer Service Dep.
Focal Price Corp.Ltd.
E-mail:[email protected]

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, do you think I can still order a EZ flash vi of DealExtreme? Has anyone tried?

also the same for Focalprice? and if so whats the SKU code for the Focalprice, thanks.

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, i'm going to order one from PriceAngels, has anyone used this site before? it looks like DX(same layout)

scrote

Trophies
XP
Country
icemasta said:
Anyone buy one of the "removed" flash cards recently and got it shipped?
I'm thinking of placing an order today, but dont want my money taken and the item never shipped.

I ordered a couple of the "removed" dstt's on 31st Jan and they came on 10th Feb-much quicker than usual.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea man they just removed 1gb microSD's and now I got 9.8 US Dollars in DX credit and I'm Going to use it for 6 "special" 2 dollar Gadgets.

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't Paypal auto reject orders of carts? Does DX still ship into the US though? I'm considering ordering a second AK2i or a SuperCard DSOnei.

Also, two more, not sure if anyone's added it yet:
DSTTi Gold: 24465
DSTTi-Adv: 24212
R4i SDHC: 22584

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from 4coolday with no problems and lightening fast shipping. I'm not sure why digimartz web page is so messed up. I ordered there long ago but now it is impossible to navigate.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true that they are now shipping "faster" because the carts are removed? I remember a few years back, R4 took a month and a half to arrive, and earlier this year, the acekard took a month. >_>

waffle1995

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok. I want to order here again. but I can't! My parents doesn't let me used they credit card! I always have to save money up and buy a Visa Gift Card from 7-11, but Visa Gift Card don't work on international site like DX! I can only order from RHS (RealHotStuff) with visa gift card. That how I got my Acekard 2i. I brought and $25 Gift Card and brought the Acekard 2i that was $24 with free shipping. It came in 3 days. Some kid online told me that you can deposit $25 Gift Card in to PayPal, but PayPal took $1.75 for something and refunded to my account! Then I use that $1.75 to buy 8 stylus from DX. Is there another way to buy stuff from DX with Visa Gift Card or something not including credit card!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-