Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Deal or No Deal Update 2

Mainly bug fixes

Robert Durbin rolls another update to Deal or No Deal, his homebrew development project.

The Game:

Basically you choose between 26 cases, than you start eliminate other cases. Perioidically you are given deals by a banker. You can choose to take the deal and see what was in your case. If you choose not to take the deal you eliminate more cases til you get to the last 2 cases. Your case and another one. At this point you can keep your case or trade for the other one. The game also keeps track on your previous deals. Its a real simple game but pretty fun to play and of course the cases are different each time you play

Changelog:

Robert Durbin said:

I upgrade to the new PAlib so hopefully stylus will now work for the people that my previous version did not)

download.gif
Deal or No Deal Update 2

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only difference on this seems to be the stylus now works on the R4. I would like to restart the game without having to turn the DS off, then on again when the game finishes. Another good improvement would be a scores table on the game were it would save the top 10 winners and the top 10 losers.

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only problem I have with this release is that the show (IMO) is based 100% on luck - a terrible show.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made a new version with sound effects and music from the show, you can download it here

also i made a Press Your Luck game, you can get it here

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i made a new version with sound effects and music from the show, you can download it here

also i made a Press Your Luck game, you can get it here

Press your luck at the moment only seems to work on the R4. I've had the deal or no deal working fine on the supercard. Is their anyway of you letting us restart the games instead of us having to keep turning the DS on and off. Great games BTW

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated Press your Luck for anyone interested. I also added a reset to the deal or no deal game like everyone wanted just push any button of click bottom, let me know if it works well. I play to add it to press your luck soon

thanks

Press your Luck
Deal or no Deal (with sounds)

Please let me know what you guys think about the Sound version. For now im keeping both versions incase one person prefers one over the other

thanks

the links may or may not work, they have been being kinda wierd, might have to find a different place to upload them to

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The links worked fine. The reset on deal or no deal does not work. It just stays on the last screen that thanks you for playing. I've pressed buttons and touched the bottom screen and it doesn't reset. It works on the supercard but on the R4 the touch screen doesn't work anymore.

With the press your luck game any chance of releasing a working version for the supercard? It only works on the R4 at the moment, my girlfriend has a supercard and loves these type of games. Can you also put a reset in at the end of press your luck?

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press Your Luck should prob work with super card now and other users, let me know

I will add the reset to it later today. Stylus is completly broken on R4 again? or is it just broken at the end when you try to reset

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deal Or No Deal is broken on the touch screen on the R4. The game boots up but when you touch the numbers nothing happens.

I have played Deal Or No Deal On my SC but the reset function at the end won't work.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to use deal or no deal on your r4 using the controller and see if it resets, to test this quickly, just take the first deal so the game ends quickly. For me on my g6 and my mk5 stylus works and it does reset when you push a button or click on bottom. also make sure you are not using the sound one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!