Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

DrakenD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi im looking fot some cheatcodes for winx quest for the codex but cant find it do you know how i can make some or a site that suport these cheats because i really want it please
Hi im looking for the same cheats i cant find them anywhere did you find some ?

Reactions: Denizk15

Denizk15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi im looking for the same cheats i cant find them anywhere did you find some ?
hi sorry unfortunately I have not found them yet and I do not know how to make them I have only found 2 cheats codes but I do not know if they work and I do not know if it is for winx quest for the codex it says that it is but I do not know.

Last edited by Denizk15,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry everyone for the really long delay, I made a GitHub page for the databases but completely forgot to move everything over. I will temporarily move everything over to my MEGA for the time being until my GitHub page for the databases is finished.

Edit:
New link is up and running, enjoy!

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,

Dragowolf33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! So I want to use cheats on Sonic Classic Collection (USA Version) however the codes are corrupted and the folders have the code name instead. Also is there any way to add cheats to the codes using software or Notepad?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! So I want to use cheats on Sonic Classic Collection (USA Version) however the codes are corrupted and the folders have the code name instead. Also is there any way to add cheats to the codes using software or Notepad?
Sounds like the R4 kernel you are using is one of the time bomb kernels. Use YSmenu instead, it's not the cheat databases.
Link:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/

Thanks for the database, great work! Does your release contain an AP patch for the English patched Summon Night X: Tears of Crown by the way? I can't find a list of all cheats/AP patches your db contains.
I have to add that into the databases, mind providing a link to the English patch?

Dragowolf33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

winniebluesm8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, idek if i'm in the right place but I'm trying to download the Usrcheat.dat thing for cheats on the R4 card but I can't actually find where to download it. All I've found is the DeadSkullzJr.s.Cheat.Databases.v2.1.0.7z file which I've put on my micro SD but there are no cheats. I may be being supremely stupid but could someone show me where to download the file?

Dragowolf33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, idek if i'm in the right place but I'm trying to download the Usrcheat.dat thing for cheats on the R4 card but I can't actually find where to download it. All I've found is the DeadSkullzJr.s.Cheat.Databases.v2.1.0.7z file which I've put on my micro SD but there are no cheats. I may be being supremely stupid but could someone show me where to download the file?

It should be on the first page.

winniebluesm8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have it downloaded, I copied it to the micro SD but nothing happened so I read more and I think I have to do something else but idk what. I can't even open the file. Do I need to paste it into a certain folder?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to get the .7z file.
I have it downloaded, I copied it to the micro SD but nothing happened so I read more and I think I have to do something else but idk what. I can't even open the file. Do I need to paste it into a certain folder?

Dragowolf33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If you show me what's happening I can help you in a way. Send a picture of what's happening.

winniebluesm8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1 1.jpg
This is what I've downloaded and I just copied the 7D file onto the microSD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You guys know that the 7z is a compressed format and by so you need to extract the cheat files from it?
How do I extract it? It doesn't come up on right click

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person