ROM Hack Question Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 : Scarlet Complete Save Data?

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Hm, maybe it would be easier to just flag inventory items with premium wrapping, so girls can't refuse gifts regardless of satisfaction.

wrapping id is 492.
Did two gifting runs today, they are tedious. You cant skip all of the "thank you" and "change animations". So you'd have to time if item id switching is faster.

The heap codes I posted, work for me pretty much every time on the first vacation after a fresh start of the game - so girls never refuse gifts anyhow (9999999 satisfaction).

Last edited by notimp,

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make the cheat or json file for edizone? I guess it would be easier than search Ram/value and such everytime you play the game, right? xD

Something like this:

2019032818232100-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg

Last edited by Mizo,

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here without the unobtainable fans, avoid duplicates if they ever patch those in.
Thanks but is it also possible to get a save with everything unlocked ? Meaning all swimsuits, all paradise entries, all poses, all tickets, all items and a high level for all girls ?
I played a lot to DOAX3 on PS4, I unlocked some stuff and I know it really takes years to unlock everything using the normal playing process.

Last edited by Wargla,

Kerfuffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Swimsuits are all properly registered and show up. Just need to fill in the pose cards and missing event/pictorial scenes.

There also seem to be a few unused pose cards that won't register for the owner paradise.

Last edited by Kerfuffle,
Reactions: notimp

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
DOAX3 Field Report (voyeurism)

Helena

Important findings in the field:

Some characters have better eyes...
d9q6w1F.jpg

... worse ears, though.

Sometimes, playing DOAX3 feels very lonely...
s9aQHRz.jpg

... she says shes fine though.

U6jg9ir.jpg

The game on the Switch features Soft Engine 4D...

... and some astonishing attention to detail... (has to be viewed full screen)

... although sometimes it has some construction issues.
FzRBVjg.jpg

I see where the problem lies Miss, let me help you quickly. No really, no bother, anyone would have...

DOAX3 features independent women...
q0k70jK.jpg

... and dependable ones.

Classic moments...
csx759o.jpg

and hijinx.

An intuitive tutorial system -

Impecable physics...
Fki2rnn.jpg

... and -- Miss, would you mind putting a shirt on?

Thank you, much better.
MSND4gA.jpg

.. quality material and.. eh sorry, where was I, I...

Oh, yeah... There...
RgswSKw.jpg

Sorry Miss, am I boring you? Are you tired?

lFs40Xi.jpg

Goodnight.

[And scene.]
;)

Not my best material, but very emblematic of the game.. ;)

Last edited by notimp,

airkix72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This save is for those who want to have all items available from the start but still want to play the game as intended.
If you want an endgame style save with an overpowered owner and everything maxed, Kerfuffle's save above is the one for you.

This save file is a base save with all items unlocked for the girls. Swimsuits, Zack of all trade items, volleyballs, skincare items, pose cards, etc. Base save meaning there has been 0 progress made in game, default satisfaction and excitement for everyone, owner level 1 (0 exp), etc. This is as close as you can get to starting a new game (except for the all items part). You have to start a vacation and select a girl for the savefile to be written so Kasumi relaxed for 2 days and was sent home. That's the only playtime on this file.

Speaking of Kerfuffle, a big shoutout is in order, The DLC swimsuit list was fantastic. Thanks! :)

Enjoy

Okay figured out the whole savefile structure so was able to hack in every item. (if I missed any please let me know)
General address areas in this save for satisfaction, level, poses learned, etc. Items are listed last.
Owner 0x820
Kasumi 0x4310
Honoka 0x7E70
Marie 0xB9D0
Ayane 0xF530
Nyo 0x13080
Kokoro 0x16BF0
Hitomi 0x1A750
Momiji 0x1E2B0
Helena 0x21E00
Misaki 0x25970
Leifang 0x294D0

Random notes:
This save file wastes a ton of space. Each swimsuit/item has a 32 bit ID, a 32 bit lock flag, and a 32 bit possession flag. If you set your hex editors width to 12 bits everything will line up perfectly and you can distinctly make out the entire inventory table.
Another thing of interest is the save file has no fixed addresses afaik. there's an offset address at the beginning of the file that dictate where the save data starts. I'm just taking a wild guess but this might be done in order to thwart simple save editors and save game patches.
I found the address where the learned poses are stored but its wacky (compared to how straightforward the items hack is) and I was unsuccessful getting any change to stick without crashes. There's something else I am missing with this but I'm not sure where to start so it remains untouched.
I found the owner's items and attempted to add them but the game ignores them if you are not at the right owner level. The items don't just appear once you gained the levels necessary. These items are the only thing you have to purchase in the game to have a 100% items file.
There is room for 862 unique items per inventory with Kasumi coming the closest to maxing out at 858.
Look how smol the save is when you first start out. XD

Attachments

• NewSaveAllItems.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 585
Last edited by airkix72,
Reactions: F1NATIK and daijobu

roisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this cheat work with v0 ?
because my switch firmware still 5.1, so i can't install game update (game update req 7.0.1)

Wanted to verify this indeed works . I'm on fw 6.2, haven't updated my game, and used Checkpoint to restore the save data that kerfuffle and airkix72 uploaded. Both work fine as far as loading the game up and going through a couple days with kasumi.

Reactions: airkix72

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
This save is for those who want to have all items available from the start but still want to play the game as intended.
If you want an endgame style save with an overpowered owner and everything maxed, Kerfuffle's save above is the one for you.

This save file is a base save with all items unlocked for the girls. Swimsuits, Zack of all trade items, volleyballs, skincare items, pose cards, etc. Base save meaning there has been 0 progress made in game, default satisfaction and excitement for everyone, owner level 1 (0 exp), etc. This is as close as you can get to starting a new game (except for the all items part). You have to start a vacation and select a girl for the savefile to be written so Kasumi relaxed for 2 days and was sent home. That's the only playtime on this file.

Speaking of Kerfuffle, a big shoutout is in order, The DLC swimsuit list was fantastic. Thanks! :)

Enjoy

Okay figured out the whole savefile structure so was able to hack in every item. (if I missed any please let me know)
General address areas in this save for satisfaction, level, poses learned, etc. Items are listed last.
Owner 0x820
Kasumi 0x4310
Honoka 0x7E70
Marie 0xB9D0
Ayane 0xF530
Nyo 0x13080
Kokoro 0x16BF0
Hitomi 0x1A750
Momiji 0x1E2B0
Helena 0x21E00
Misaki 0x25970
Leifang 0x294D0

Random notes:
This save file wastes a ton of space. Each swimsuit/item has a 32 bit ID, a 32 bit lock flag, and a 32 bit possession flag. If you set your hex editors width to 12 bits everything will line up perfectly and you can distinctly make out the entire inventory table.
Another thing of interest is the save file has no fixed addresses afaik. there's an offset address at the beginning of the file that dictate where the save data starts. I'm just taking a wild guess but this might be done in order to thwart simple save editors and save game patches.
I found the address where the learned poses are stored but its wacky (compared to how straightforward the items hack is) and I was unsuccessful getting any change to stick without crashes. There's something else I am missing with this but I'm not sure where to start so it remains untouched.
I found the owner's items and attempted to add them but the game ignores them if you are not at the right owner level. The items don't just appear once you gained the levels necessary. These items are the only thing you have to purchase in the game to have a 100% items file.
There is room for 862 unique items per inventory with Kasumi coming the closest to maxing out at 858.
Look how smol the save is when you first start out. XD
Save leads to somewhat questionable gamestate.

Haircuts are all stored in your closet, and can not be bought on a new game start. If you take out your default haircut, you have a duplicate...

Not sure what happens with owner items that might be prepurchased have to check.

zakatena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here without the unobtainable fans, avoid duplicates if they ever patch those in.
You could make a save file that has all the objects and swimsuits unlocked not only in owen mode, but also in the girl mode to be able to play volleyball and the rest of the mini-games with all unlocked and lots of money

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
... But only in that regard. Apart from that, airkix72's save seems the way to go. :)

It already has all the pose cards unlocked and in the closet for every girl (all pose cards), which is a huge time save. :)

Learning the cards alone - takes maybe 80 minutes per girl. (This game, I tell you...)

It can be done on day one of a vacation, which can then be canceled (go home tomorrow), and the poses still unlock in photo mode. So at least thats a relief. :)

Unlocked about 40 poses for one girl so far, there were no T-poses amongst them, so everything seems fine. :)

Now for 15 hours of grinding, just to give every girl every pose.. ;)

The fans that are currently only cheatable are not in this save.

@Kefuffle: Could you elaborate quickly on how we might itemswap items in the owners menu? Exact same as in girls menu (procedure wise)?

edit: Just read Kerfuffles reply: Thank god. ;) That will be a time saver.. ;)

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: airkix72

seycko

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for all the infos and saves.

I checked a bit online but couldnt find anything about the modding for that game. I know that a lot of switch games get modded.
Is there a website that convert current DAO mods to this one or just make some mods for switch version ?

Thanks for help :)

airkix72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save leads to somewhat questionable gamestate.

Haircuts are all stored in your closet, and can not be bought on a new game start. If you take out your default haircut, you have a duplicate...

Not sure what happens with owner items that might be prepurchased have to check.
Pretty sure duplicate haircuts in your inventory does a whole lot of nothing, at most its annoying you cant delete any duplicates but hardly a questionable gamestate.
The game treats hair like any other equipable item, its just like a swimsuit or a volleyball. The game doesn't care about duplicates of any items afaik.
Unless you meant questionable as in how did you get 2 default haircuts and in that case, yeah kinda :P

Learning the cards alone - takes maybe 80 minutes per girl. (This game, I tell you...)
Sorry about the poses too guys, I tried to get those hacked in but its stored in a very unconventional way. Manually feeding the girls the poses is going to take forever, I wish I could have found a way without having to trace a ton of stuff :(

Last edited by airkix72,
Reactions: daijobu

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@airkix72 You are right. The duplicated haircuts also seem to be the only "wrong" items in game on your save. I did a test run to player level 100 and chara level 100 and bought all unlocked items - it all seems fine. :)

Only thing wrong with your save are the duplicate haircuts, and that the "unobtainable fans" (same as normal fans, but dont impact the girls hair, so you can make their bodyparts jiggle, without getting the 'not so good' distorted hair animations) arent hacked in. :)

Between the available saves, yours is currently the one to go, because it has all posecards for the girls unlocked and in their possession. :)

airkix72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the "unobtainable fans" (same as normal fans, but dont impact the girls hair, so you can make their bodyparts jiggle, without getting the 'not so good' distorted hair animations) arent hacked in. :)
Are these fans in the Owners inventory? My edit only fills in the unlock and possession flags for all the girls items because I had no luck with editing owners possessions on level 1. I know the address is right because if I use the max owner level cheat and hack the items in, they appear. I will poke at the owners inventory section tomorrow and see if I can't get these items on a level 1 owner.

If someone is willing to upload my base save with all the poses learned for each girl I am more than willing to clean up any loose ends to create an optimum save. It seems @Kerfuffle is on the case so I'm sure it will be done very well.

On a side note, I was thinking of taking my base game save and hacking max owner level so I can have a full owner inventory. This is the only way to have 100% items and still keep as much 'new game' aspect as possible. yah or nay?

Thanks for the feedback and good work guys. We are getting close to those optimum saves :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-