DBI USB Installer issues

misterfyou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi i recently tried to install Mario Kart 8 Deluxe through DBI USB Installer but every time i try to install it, i get an error saying:
"No content meta found. Installation aborted
No ticket found but they are required."

I have tried using the MTP installer, Awoo installer, Goldleaf, Tinwoo, Tinfoil NUT and many more but none are working anymore.
I installed and reinstalled all the drivers, my cfw and normal switch fw have all been updated to the latest version and i have also installed and updated my sigpatches.
It feels like i have tried everything but there is probably something i havent tried, if anyone know please help.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried installing another nsp game? Maybe the nsp file is damaged, try redownloading it from another source. Also do you have latest sigpatch installed? Since you can launch tinfoil I suppose so but just double check

Reactions: emcintosh

misterfyou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have you tried installing another nsp game? Maybe the nsp file is damaged, try redownloading it from another source. Also do you have latest sigpatch installed? Since you can launch tinfoil I suppose so but just double check
I updated my sigpatches yesterday, i also just realized that that i got my base game from a different source than my update and DLC so getting it from the same source might help me figure out the issue

UPDATE: It did not work, i got the base game from another source but i got the same error
Post automatically merged:

long shot but last time this happened to me I tried installing an update file instead of the base game first.
That also didnt work DBI wont allow me. I also tried using awoo and tinwoo again but that also didnt work

Last edited by misterfyou,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like its only Mario Kart but i have tried 3 different sources and none have worked. As im typing this im trying a 4th source
use a downloader like idm (1 mo free trial) or xdm (100% free+Opensource) they are better at not corrupting your downloads than just downloading files just go to options and file types then add the switch's game extention types (nsp,nsz,xci,xcz) and it will automaticly grab those files just remember to add the browser extension or it won't work

here's the link to xdm's github btw https://github.com/subhra74/xdm

misterfyou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
use a downloader like idm (1 mo free trial) or xdm (100% free+Opensource) they are better at not corrupting your downloads than just downloading files just go to options and file types then add the switch's game extention types (nsp,nsz,xci,xcz) and it will automaticly grab those files just remember to add the browser extension or it won't work

here's the link to xdm's github btw
I already use FDM and it has never corrupted any other games before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo