Datel to use cheat codes from our cheat DB

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you getting paid for this? You should. You worked hard for maintaining such a HUMONGOUS cheat database.

bow.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's...actually quite awesome, haha.
Now you have a company on top of all the users that use the database that appreciate the work put into it.

Kudos to all who maintained the database.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm not getting paid for any of this and well, I never expected to get paid for any of this. I'm doing this all in my free time for all of you at GBAtemp
smile.gif
I never expected to be compensated or any recognition for any of it. Also someone from Datel did contact me asking if they could use some of the Cheats in the cheat database that I have collected and some that I created and I said yes. Its the least I can do in return for all their hard work and dedication they put into making codes which I include in the cheat database for all of you.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some of the more dedicated code makers won't be happy about this. Since datel has been known to simply 'take' their codes without giving proper credits in the past. I would ask for their permission first before offering them the whole package.
Since there wouldn't be a cheat database without them in the first place
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
Some of the more dedicated code makers won't be happy about this. Since datel has been known to simply 'take' their codes without giving proper credits in the past. I would ask for their permission first before offering them the whole package.
Since there wouldn't be a cheat database without them in the first place
tongue.gif
They aren't taking the whole package as you put it. They requested permission to use codes from a handful f games many of which consists mostly of codes I created or help create.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
score for Narin. Why does Datel steal everything free and charge you for it? (Pandora Battery?)

just realized, if datel says the site where the codes REALLY came from, we'll get ANOTHER noob invasion!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Don't forget that the database would be nothing without ALL ppl who made the cheats.

Like:
gardevor
Hiei-YYH
kenobi
King Rhyono
And all the ones who make cheats in there spare time.

It's not only narin, he does a great job on collecting all codes into 1 database, this way he made it VERY easy for codejunkies to collect codes for themself
tongue.gif

But it's not his responsibility to say yes to codejunkies, without an agrement with the kodewerx and ds-coders and other codemakers.

I know kodewerx (and other) codehunters are not to fund on sharing there codes with datel
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021