Dark Cloud 3

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Gullwing, Apr 28, 2011.

Apr 28, 2011

Dark Cloud 3 by Gullwing at 12:10 AM (973 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Gullwing
    OP

Member Gullwing Synesthete

Greece
    I.... I mean We, need Dark Cloud 3.... I was way too younger (around 10) when I played the first Dark Cloud demo on my PS2 and I was amazed... It might seem like a zelda clone but it is more than that (of course zelda rocks)... I was searching for Dark Cloud everywhere... From amazon, to local game stores... After 5 years of my eagerness to play that game I went to a new local renting store and to my amazement I found it... That's when I fell in love with the franchise... It is one of the best games the PS2 has to offer... I just started replaying Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2 to my fellow Americans) and remembered how much I would love a sequel... It is Level 5's hidden gem... They HAVE to make us a sequel! What do you think?

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    I take it you've played Rogue Galaxy? Very Dark Cloud/Chronicle-ish....

3. Gullwing
    OP

Member Gullwing Synesthete

Greece
    I did but the fact that I have played Dark Cloud when I was younger, and it brings back sweet memories, makes it a golden classic for me. Actually it is 7th in my top 10 games of all time list (with number one being Ocarina Of Time)... I need MOAR Dark Cloud!