Hardware Damaged N3DSXL woes

RubyOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I asked them to fix the camera as my one stopped working with super stable tracking and the capture card got torn out by me unfortunately, Merki who installed it initially refused to do repair the system for me as at the time I had basic soldering experience, he gave an incorrect summary of how to open up the back cover and the flex cable snapped, they criticised me for it and still refused any additional help, at the time I was working on installing capture cards in older systems as they're not nearly as advanced. So I ended up buying some replacement parts and learned how to install other systems myself, which I turned into a business. Merki then kicked me from the server, I rejoined and then later he made a bunch of stuff up about my business practice, my personal system and me as a person. So I defended myself, he deleted my comments, kept his the same and then permanently banned me. I sent it off to my friend who has a phone repair service, at the time they were pretty quiet due to covid but then it got a lot busier. They tried some splicing etc...instead of reinstalling some cables and looked into possible damages to the PCB itself. But the camera ribbon cable snapped, so they bought a new one and it snapped also. I've been messaging since around February and rarely got a proper response unfortunately, they're a good friend so I didn't want to press. But I wanted my system back and to know it would work. Wont even turn on, and I just want to recover my data at this point. It was a beautiful dual IPS system with a capture card and now its in such a state...
20210512_184759.jpg
20210512_185906.jpg
20210512_185920.jpg
20210512_185943.jpg
20210512_185954.jpg

RubyOtaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News