Hacking d2x-v10-beta53 Vwii Usb not found???

TheArcticFox15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been trying to install D2x on my Vwii for almost 4 hours now and, its just not working. When I load up WiiFlow and, try to select the USB partition.... well there is no USB partition. The only option I can choose from is SD. I have been all over google to get the same results. I have tried installing it over and, over again but, its just not working. So has anyone ran into this issue and, know how to fix it. Or can someone direct me to a fix.

smp1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try swapping usb ports. only my tops works with v53 and wont play off sd cards. v52 works with bottom port and sd cards. you just have to hit right when installing the cios to get other options

TheArcticFox15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try swapping usb ports. only my tops works with v53 and wont play off sd cards. v52 works with bottom port and sd cards. you just have to hit right when installing the cios to get other options
Tried that to

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok so when I try loading homebrew off of a usb stick. The it wont recognize it if I use the second port but, It will read the usb stick from the first port but, I get a Exception error. So I know its reading the usb but, its crashing and, its not showing up on wiiflow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I kept thinking jaws was gonna come up and attack