Homebrew D2x Cios issue, and black screen when loading games. Please help?

Alynosille

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last year is when I first hacked the wii and installed homebrew. My games worked fine. Then I stopped playing for a while and when I moved I lost my flash drive which has the games on it. So recently I bought a new 32gb flash drive and loaded all of my games onto it and tried to play. At first, USB loader wouldn’t recognize my flash drive at all, but I did some research on here and someone had a similar issue. I followed the instructions to fix, which required that I go into d2x cios installer and install v10 beta 52 or whatever it’s called into the correct spot, but on my d2x I only had v6 and below, so I just put v6 into 249 and hoped it wouldn’t matter. Then I went to USB loader and it finally recognized my usb flash drive, but now showed a black screen after I pressed start on any of the games.
So I downloaded those two missing beta files and put them on my sd card in the correct folders. I was able to put v6 in 249 however I can’t put the beta file in slot 250 or any slot for that matter, it gives me an error message something like the installation failed. Also there’s no option to “select revision “ under the settings. I tried to delete everything off of homebrew and formatted my sd card and start over but still same results. I messed up when I messed around with d2x and I don’t know what to do next, please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.