Hardware D2Pro Solderless chip D2prog Combo Question

iggy2kX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I'm new to the Wii modding scene and I have 3 questions about the chip mentioned on the topic title.

1 - Will it work with the D2B Drive?

2 - Will it work with System Menu 3.4U?

and

3 - Will I be able to update my system with the chip inside? If so, is there anything i need to do before i update?

... ok well more like 4 questions.
tongue.gif

thanx in advance for the answers. Tempers keep on Tempin
yaynds.gif

iggy2kX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i just got the chip and installed it. Tried to play Manhunt 2 and i get an error. System files are corrupted. the chip is soldered in 5 points on the wii-clip. G,H,J,GND and 3V3. is it possible that i have to update the firmware on the chip? if so, how do i go about it?

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iggy2kX said:
ok i just got the chip and installed it. Tried to play Manhunt 2 and i get an error. System files are corrupted. the chip is soldered in 5 points on the wii-clip. G,H,J,GND and 3V3. is it possible that i have to update the firmware on the chip? if so, how do i go about it?

Yes 5 points for DMS, D2A, D2B.
I think that if you have the yellow sticker d2pro, it should have the latest applicable firmware, already on it. Probably the easiest way to find out is to ask the reseller that you purchased it from.

iggy2kX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i updated the d2pro chip only to see that my dvd drive is not workin anymore. did i just brick the dvd drive?

Edit: Never mind. I got it working back to normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again